Two weeks in i found my second box.....M70

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leo Love

Member (SA)
Nov 2, 2015
Toronto
WOW jus a week after i got my first box i by chance found a local seller with a JVC M70 for sale
and it looked like it was in real good condition based on what she was asking for it. So i had to get it.
even negotiated her down 50$ from her original price. so i am extremely happy with this find. Solid Solid box. everything is functioning. only need a screw for the tape door and a new antenna. sounds great!!!!!

thoughts?

Attachments

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
Ah, you bought a turkey there - she sold you the upside down version!!! :lol:

Seriously, well done indeed, stick around and you'll have so many you can give them away (to me :yes: :-D )!

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Nice find, for $50 thats an absolute steal. The JVC M70 has, quite rightly, a reputation as one of the best mid size boxes you can get and its true. If it wasnt for the pesky sliders it would be perfect. As it is it is nigh on perfect, with power, a great deck, build quality unmatched and its loud as hell!

Brilliant score. :yes: :yes:

Leo Love

Member (SA)
Nov 2, 2015
Toronto
T-STER said:
Nice find, for $50 thats an absolute steal. The JVC M70 has, quite rightly, a reputation as one of the best mid size boxes you can get and its true. If it wasnt for the pesky sliders it would be perfect. As it is it is nigh on perfect, with power, a great deck, build quality unmatched and its loud as hell!

Brilliant score. :yes: :yes:
i think you mis understood me, i got it her to come down $50 from her original price which was $300. so in the end i paid $250. based on what i was seeing online and other local classified posts for that model i think i did ok. i wish i only paid 50. hopefully i will be that lucky someday.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Ohhhhhh i see, well score me a -1 for reading comprehension. $250 is about £150-£160 i think so its still a bargain..

Leo Love

Member (SA)
Nov 2, 2015
Toronto
truth be told i re read my original post and that could have been worded better on my part too. so lets call it even. haha.
I felt pretty good about it when i got it, but now that i got a chance to cleaned it up nice i feel even better about it. This box sounds amazing at normal levels. I stayed up last night to record an old school NY Electro mixtape on a blank maxwell i had lying around. I am gonna have fun recording mixtapes. next one i will double down and record it digitally so i can post it online as well but there is something special about making a mixtape and knowing it is a one of a kind until i get a dual deck box. next on my list is a Sharp GF-777.

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Leo Love said:
.....next on my list is a Sharp GF-777.
I love that, just got your first box and you have plans for the next one, the bug has bitten!! Welcome to the club :lol: :lol:

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
T-STER said:
Ohhhhhh i see, well score me a -1 for reading comprehension. $250 is about £150-£160 i think so its still a bargain..
Paid £50 cash for my last one...and that's from a Yorkshireman lol :-) :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.