Graffiti art anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

systemaddict

Member (SA)
Mar 26, 2014
East Coast England
Hi all

Not been on for a while as Iv'e been busy with my art work. I have put boxes on the back burner for a while as my art is taking up all my time. Anyway just though I would show y'all a few recent Graff pics I have done. I am thinking of doing a custom box at some point, but not ready yet as I have only just started out in the Graffiti world:-) enjoy the pics.Photo0053.jpgPhoto0056.jpgPhoto0066.jpgPhoto0068.jpgPhoto0070.jpgPhoto0073.jpgPhoto0075.jpgPhoto0088.jpgPhoto0090.jpgPhoto0091.jpgPhoto0096.jpg

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
WOW...........Dude that shiat is tight!!!
I love the eyeballs and the VU meter :drool:
You got skillz :bow:

hardmen

Member (SA)
Jul 20, 2010
Brazil
www.instagram.com
Back in 95 I try to introduce me in this marvelous world... ...but after a "almost fight" with cops and my loot arrested, I decide to jump off.

I have some draws on piecebooks... ...will share pics here later...

Nice Arts Yours!!

Cheers.

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
systemaddict said:
Lol, no chance of you ever figuring wildstyle out then :-D thanks.
:blush: "widstyle" ....................................nope. :blush:

hardmen said:
Nope, not these either - but I'm gettin' a headache now...............

Northerner said:
Here's my art...I'm not very good
image.jpeg
Yes, Yes - YES! Now, I can relate to this!!!

systemaddict

Member (SA)
Mar 26, 2014
East Coast England
MyOhMy said:
:blush: "widstyle" ....................................nope. :blush:

Nope, not these either - but I'm gettin' a headache now...............

Yes, Yes - YES! Now, I can relate to this!!!
lol, it's kind of like learning the alphabet again from scratch :-D sometimes the harder it is to read the more fun it is :-)

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
hell if you wanted to make some money you could round up a few pals and go paint cars for a 100 bucks a pop and you get plenty of work lol. hell 3 dude's could spray a car in 30 minutes and with no tape lol.

systemaddict

Member (SA)
Mar 26, 2014
East Coast England
JVC Floyd said:
hell if you wanted to make some money you could round up a few pals and go paint cars for a 100 bucks a pop and you get plenty of work lol. hell 3 dude's could spray a car in 30 minutes and with no tape lol.
Never tried spray paint, maybe I will give it a shot some time :yes: like the rest of us I could really use some spare cash, I really wanna do something with my art but there's no opportunities where I live.....it's the back of beyond :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.