panasonic rx-5025 can't take apart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ralrein1

Member (SA)
Greetings-I had hoped to introduce myself in a diff.way.So here's my dilemma.I've got all of the cabinet screws out and knobs off of my new panny 5025.She won't come apart.It's like sticking down at the bottom of the cab.right around the cassette keys,seems kinda like there is still a screw in there but I've ckecked and triple checked and that is just not the case.Please help....

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
The deck door needs to come off on most Panasonics. Open the door and the front cover should be able to slide up to unlock it and pull off. Be careful

Bad Boy Bill

ralrein1

Member (SA)
Thank you guys very much for all the good info.I got it taken care of,whew-it was a bit(very)nerve wracking there for a while.I sure as heck was freaked out about pulling the cassette door up and out!Kept thinking crist if I break it,then what an I gonna do?But,I got it and I'm a little bit wiser for it all.Sure is a great hobby though!

MyOhMy

Member (SA)
Jul 26, 2015
Sleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.
ralrein1 said:
Thank you guys very much for all the good info.I got it taken care of,whew-it was a bit(very)nerve wracking there for a while.I sure as heck was freaked out about pulling the cassette door up and out!Kept thinking crist if I break it,then what an I gonna do?But,I got it and I'm a little bit wiser for it all.Sure is a great hobby though!
My, Oh My you made me laugh :lol: !!! I know the feeling, it doesn't matter how much support and encouragement you get - that first step is always the biggest and most frightening. Well done, you'll be stripping BB's down to the bare bones in no time! :-D

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
glad you got it apart , i have 2 rx 5025's . i coulda let you have a door if needed , that's if i don't break it myself taking it out . i was wondering why the hell these were so hard to take apart or that you even needed to remove the cassette door , guess i'll know next time . luckily mine are both fully working .

Status
Not open for further replies.