Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:14 PM

We can do Ventura

#32 mancardo

mancardo
  • Members (SA)
  • 1,394 posts
  • LocationGoodyear, AZ U.S.

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:21 PM

One of the coolest parts for me was when the wife's who went to the meet also participated and posed for a photo....attachicon.gif1003151959.jpg

I agree...that was awesome.... a BIG thank you to the ladies!

#33 mancardo

mancardo
  • Members (SA)
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 08:48 PM

It was truly an event to be at, we were a force to be reckoned with! Camera's galore, street performers, lowriders, freaks, Mickey Mouse, the homeless folks, and tourists made for one hell of a night thats for sure! And although a few other members didn't make it out, we still rocked Hollywood HARD! I didn't take many pictures because we had Nannette and DJ CURSE taking all kinds of shots so be ready, but I did manage to take a quick video of some of the action....

Nice! :thumbsup:

#34 mancardo

mancardo
  • Members (SA)
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:04 PM

Hey Guys!!

I just got home from Cali...stayed a little bit longer than anticipated. Any how.... It was very nice to see you guys again and it was nice to meet new members. My trip to Hollywood was well worth it. Thank you guys for making it fun. 

Thank you SLO for the helping me with my daughter's Bday gift.... I really appreciate it brotha!

I took a few pics, but I'm not going to post all of them because I know our photographer Nanette did an awesome job and I don't want to ruin it.  Here are a couple of pics I took after Nanette had left.

Thank you Guys!

Attached Files

#35 SLO

SLO
  • Members (SA)
  • 2,443 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, Southern California

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:57 PM

Hey Guys!!

I just got home from Cali...stayed a little bit longer than anticipated. Any how.... It was very nice to see you guys again and it was nice to meet new members. My trip to Hollywood was well worth it. Thank you guys for making it fun. 

Thank you SLO for the helping me with my daughter's Bday gift.... I really appreciate it brotha!

I took a few pics, but I'm not going to post all of them because I know our photographer Nanette did an awesome job and I don't want to ruin it.  Here are a couple of pics I took after Nanette had left.

Thank you Guys!

Manny it was good to see you and the family again bro :thumbsup:  Its so cool for you guys to come out all the way from Arizona to come hang with us! And your welcome on your daughters soon to be turntable box! Please take pictures of her expression when you give it to her on her birthday!  :cake:  Always a good time with you guys  :-D

#36 SLO

SLO
  • Members (SA)
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:06 PM

Oh man! That looks like you guys had a blast! Wish I could have made it down to hang out with you guys.

Wish you coulda made it out with us Mario, I know you woulda enjoyed it out there, hope you can make it out to the next one bro!

believe it or not , i'm the only person i know of aside from you guy's that even owns a boombox. so i'm pretty much a loner collector . my friends who have seen my boxes are dumbfounded when they get to see my beasts. but they know how i am so wtf is mad builder to do lol. 

i could not even begin to imagine having anybody in my life who actually shares the boombox bug , so you guy's are lucky to be able meet up and shoot the shiat for a day .  i don't know 1 single human being that could even put batteries in a boombox without farking that up . i'm alone in my Boomboxery. not sure the public around me could handle the awesomeness anyhow so fark em' lol.

Dam Floyd I guess we are pretty fortunate to have a bunch of people to enjoy this hobby with, I couldn't imagine it any other way. You are more than welcome to come and hang with us anytime man  :rock:

Chicks were going "damn, that's big".  And Chris was like "yeah it is"

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:  :lol: :lol:  

That looks like the dopest time to be had in recent memory. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  

Always a good time hangin with these BASS HEADS!  :w00t:  :thumbsup:

#37 mancardo

mancardo
  • Members (SA)
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 10:18 PM

Manny it was good to see you and the family again bro :thumbsup:  Its so cool for you guys to come out all the way from Arizona to come hang with us! And your welcome on your daughters soon to be turntable box! Please take pictures of her expression when you give it to her on her birthday!  :cake:  Always a good time with you guys  :-D

I will definitely take some pics and share them with you. The only problem is that I have to wait until the middle of December...but it gives me enough time to find some of her favorite LP albums :thumbsup:

Thanks again Bro!....and I promise...no dog next time, so I can hang out more with you guys  :lol:

#38 Lasonic TRC-920

Lasonic TRC-920
  • Moderators
  • 14,058 posts
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:24 PM

I will definitely take some pics and share them with you. The only problem is that I have to wait until the middle of December...but it gives me enough time to find some of her favorite LP albums :thumbsup:

Thanks again Bro!....and I promise...no dog next time, so I can hang out more with you guys  :lol:

Dog or not, it was great!

#39 lao

lao
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationSaint-Petersburg Russia

Posted 06 October 2015 - 02:18 AM

s-6832.jpg

Please tell me what is the model?

#40 lao

lao
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 03:50 AM

Sorry .....

s-6834.jpg

#41 JVC Floyd

JVC Floyd
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 6,524 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:26 AM

Sorry .....

s-6834.jpg

i think its the lloyds pt 003https://boomboxery.c...03-parts-needed

https://boomboxery.c...3-parts-needed/

#42 JVC Floyd

JVC Floyd
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 6,524 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:31 AM

That's the DC area for you.......Everyone tries to act all serious and mature just because they're in government.  Ass kisser central.  :thumbsdown:

amen to that , this has to be one of the most fooked up areas in the world to live in . the people are worse than robots and much dumber too. the air of arrogance around me at any given time just makes me want to puke.

#43 JVC Floyd

JVC Floyd
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 6,524 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 10:33 AM

Man, that's brutal  :-O BUT at least you have us! 

trust me i value my collector friends.

#44 blu_fuz

blu_fuz
  • Moderators
  • 10,503 posts
  • LocationWI

Posted 06 October 2015 - 11:39 AM

This brings so many emotions!

I can't tell you enough how great this is and how BAD I want to be there lugging my blaster with the group.

I'm already trying to figure out how to tell the wife I need to fly there for a day with a boombox, hahahaha!

#45 lao

lao
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 01:45 PM

Thank you!

#46 SLO

SLO
  • Members (SA)
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 06:41 PM

This brings so many emotions!

I can't tell you enough how great this is and how BAD I want to be there lugging my blaster with the group.

I'm already trying to figure out how to tell the wife I need to fly there for a day with a boombox, hahahaha!

Joe you gotta make it out sometime, none of us are guaranteed tomorrow my brutha! Bring the whole family out! All the rugrats can raise hell while we raise the volume knobs!

#47 Dr DER

Dr DER
  • Guests
  • 1,142 posts
  • LocationRefferside Cali

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:08 PM

i think its the lloyds pt 003https://boomboxery.c...03-parts-needed
https://boomboxery.c...3-parts-needed/

Attached File  Screenshot_2015-10-06-19-07-11-1.png   660.31K   10 downloads

#48 baddboybill

baddboybill
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 10,986 posts
  • LocationHudson Florida

Posted 06 October 2015 - 08:58 PM

Very cool guys!!! Loved how you took to the streets with the boomers 😎

Bad Boy Bill

#49 mancardo

mancardo
  • Members (SA)
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 06 October 2015 - 09:29 PM

I was talking to another collector and Boomboxery member that started collecting a long time ago and he was also surprised that we took it to the streets. This is only my second meet...so is that not usual to go out in public with the boomers?? :blink:

#50 trippy1313

trippy1313
  • Members (SA)
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationSeattle-Tacoma, WA

Posted 06 October 2015 - 11:28 PM

believe it or not , i'm the only person i know of aside from you guy's that even owns a boombox. so i'm pretty much a loner collector . my friends who have seen my boxes are dumbfounded when they get to see my beasts. but they know how i am so wtf is mad builder to do lol.

i could not even begin to imagine having anybody in my life who actually shares the boombox bug , so you guy's are lucky to be able meet up and shoot the shiat for a day . i don't know 1 single human being that could even put batteries in a boombox without farking that up . i'm alone in my Boomboxery. not sure the public around me could handle the awesomeness anyhow so fark em' lol.

I feel about the same way! Kenpat is about the only active member I think is within a few hours driving distance to me. Eventually we might meet up, but don't know any others close to join.

That being said, I enjoy all the pics when you all do have meets.

#51 baddboybill

baddboybill
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 10,986 posts
  • LocationHudson Florida

Posted 07 October 2015 - 02:28 AM

I was talking to another collector and Boomboxery member that started collecting a long time ago and he was also surprised that we took it to the streets. This is only my second meet...so is that not usual to go out in public with the boomers?? :blink:

Going out as single person is usually the case but as whole group now that's very cool.

Bad Boy Bill

#52 Reli

Reli
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 5,593 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:05 AM

Doing it Hollywood seemed natural.......most bystanders are already expecting an interesting "scene". 

Now, if we had done it in a more conservative place like Omaha Nebraska, or Boise Idaho......I'm sure there'd be a different reaction, LOL.  Lots of sneers probably, and accusations about white people trying to be black and all that nonsense.

#53 T-STER

T-STER
  • Members (SA)
  • 2,155 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 October 2015 - 11:00 AM

I take my boxes out a fair bit, barbeques, down the park etc. Sometimes get some funny looks but its mostly all good.

I took a box out with me recently in the boot of my car to work, I try to always have one in there just in case. So i was in a nice seaside town for the day with work, as it struck luchtime i grabbed a sandwhich and sat on the beach in my suit with a boomer and a sarnie. Two chicks came over and sat with me, I was playing some Tribe Called Quest, and they sat and chatted for ages, before long i had a group of around 10 chatting, looking and getting there photos taken with it.

Love it!

#54 im_alan_partridge

im_alan_partridge
  • Members (SA)
  • 2,975 posts
  • LocationLondon, England.

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:09 PM

I take my boxes out a fair bit, barbeques, down the park etc. Sometimes get some funny looks but its mostly all good.

I took a box out with me recently in the boot of my car to work, I try to always have one in there just in case. So i was in a nice seaside town for the day with work, as it struck luchtime i grabbed a sandwhich and sat on the beach in my suit with a boomer and a sarnie. Two chicks came over and sat with me, I was playing some Tribe Called Quest, and they sat and chatted for ages, before long i had a group of around 10 chatting, looking and getting there photos taken with it.

Love it!

Perfect lunch :yes:

#55 adeefresh

adeefresh
  • Members (SA)
  • 47 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California

Posted 07 October 2015 - 04:41 PM

Sorry .....

s-6834.jpg

It's a Lloyd's PT-003

#56 adeefresh

adeefresh
  • Members (SA)
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 04:46 PM

It was fresh to finally meet some of the members of Boomboxery. Hollywood was awesome until the next episode fellas!!

#57 adeefresh

adeefresh
  • Members (SA)
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 07:13 PM

Attached File  20151003_195107.jpg   70.91K   17 downloadsAttached File  20151003_195107.jpg   70.91K   17 downloads

#58 mancardo

mancardo
  • Members (SA)
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 08:17 PM

Nice!

#59 Lasonic TRC-920

Lasonic TRC-920
  • Moderators
  • 14,058 posts
  • LocationNaples, Italy