• This topic is locked This topic is locked
76 replies to this topic

#1 Dr DER

Dr DER
  • Guests
  • 1,142 posts
  • LocationRefferside Cali

Posted 04 October 2015 - 08:38 AM

Attached File  1003151901-1.jpg   66.39K   14 downloadsAttached File  1003151940b.jpg   63.14K   10 downloadsAttached File  1003151910-1.jpg   99.56K   11 downloadsAttached File  1003151925.jpg   79.23K   11 downloadsAttached File  1003151937a.jpg   74.71K   10 downloads

#2 im_alan_partridge

im_alan_partridge
  • Members (SA)
  • 2,975 posts
  • LocationLondon, England.

Posted 04 October 2015 - 09:05 AM

Let me be the first to say, AWESOME :bow:  :clap:  :hooray:

#3 gsbadbmr

gsbadbmr
  • Members (SA)
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationBoombox Museum

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:09 AM

That's what it's all about right there...SUPER DOPE!!! :thumbsup:

#4 JustCruisin

JustCruisin
  • Members (SA)
  • 3,098 posts
  • LocationMidwest, USA

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:09 AM

What a buncha delinquents! :breakdance:

#5 Lasonic TRC-920

Lasonic TRC-920
  • Moderators
  • 14,058 posts
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:32 AM

Professional Pictures, Blaster Vision Video and a Printed Book all on the way!

I want to express a serious THANK YOU to the West Coast Crew for all the time and effort that went into the organization of this meet. The reaction to the radio's was instantaneous and followed us where every we roamed. The Hollywood tourist's ate us up and camera flashes were going off the whole time. Whether we were walking in a line or set up in a group so Nannette could get a picture. We upstaged all the street performers and movie look-a-likes all night long!

You can follow Nannette on Instagram at: nannetterica40photo

Dr Dre, I'm reposting your pictures here from the other thread....

Attached File  1003151816.jpg   201.08K   8 downloadsAttached File  1003151924.jpg   193.73K   8 downloadsAttached File  1003151930.jpg   192.18K   8 downloadsAttached File  1003151939.jpg   77.13K   8 downloads

#6 Ambience

Ambience
  • Members (SA)
  • 216 posts
  • LocationColorado Springs, CO

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:54 AM

That's freakin' awesome. Must've been awesome getting the attention of all the tourists.

#7 MyOhMy

MyOhMy
  • Members (SA)
  • 2,516 posts
  • LocationSleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:59 AM

WOAH!  What can I say other than AWESOME!!!  :hooray:  :hooray: :hooray:  :hooray:  :hooray:  

#8 Dr DER

Dr DER
  • Guests
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 11:04 AM

One of the coolest parts for me was when the wife's who went to the meet also participated and posed for a photo....Attached File  1003151959.jpg   76.48K   18 downloads

#9 SLO

SLO
  • Members (SA)
  • 2,443 posts
  • LocationInland Empire, Southern California

Posted 04 October 2015 - 11:13 AM

It was truly an event to be at, we were a force to be reckoned with! Camera's galore, street performers, lowriders, freaks, Mickey Mouse, the homeless folks, and tourists made for one hell of a night thats for sure! And although a few other members didn't make it out, we still rocked Hollywood HARD! I didn't take many pictures because we had Nannette and DJ CURSE taking all kinds of shots so be ready, but I did manage to take a quick video of some of the action....

#10 Lasonic TRC-920

Lasonic TRC-920
  • Moderators
  • 14,058 posts
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 04 October 2015 - 11:16 AM

It was truly an event to be at, we were a force to be reckoned with! Camera's galore, street performers, lowriders, freaks, homeless folks and tourists made for one hell of a night thats for sure. And although a few other members didn't make it out, we still rocked Hollywood HARD! I didn't take many pictures because we had Nannette and DJ CURSE taking all kinds of shots so be ready, but I did manage to take a quick video of some of the action....

:rock:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :rock:

#11 BoomboxLover48

BoomboxLover48
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 5,238 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 04 October 2015 - 11:32 AM

Excellent! All Good people together! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :hooray: :hooray:

Looks like this might have made a traffic hold up!

I don't think the new generation have seen anything like this in their lives... :w00t: :yes:

So hard to become a collector without wife's support!

#12 SLO

SLO
  • Members (SA)
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 11:37 AM

BIG Thanks goin out to EVERYONE that came out and represented! It was good to see the everyone again and it was a pleasure meeting Reli, ADEEFRESH, and Raymond for the first time. And this time there was absolutely no harassment from the cops!  :thumbsup: Amazing! Big thank you to our beloved photographers Nannette and CURSE! They are real street soldiers! Another one for the history books! 

#13 JustCruisin

JustCruisin
  • Members (SA)
  • 3,098 posts
  • LocationMidwest, USA

Posted 04 October 2015 - 11:41 AM

It was truly an event to be at, we were a force to be reckoned with! Camera's galore, street performers, lowriders, freaks, Mickey Mouse, the homeless folks, and tourists made for one hell of a night thats for sure! And although a few other members didn't make it out, we still rocked Hollywood HARD! I didn't take many pictures because we had Nannette and DJ CURSE taking all kinds of shots so be ready, but I did manage to take a quick video of some of the action....

Damn, SLO! I knew this was gonna be the place to be! :breakdance:

I believe that 5-9 is this one.. :yes: :thumbsup:

#14 BoomboxLover48

BoomboxLover48
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 5,238 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL

Posted 04 October 2015 - 11:47 AM

BIG Thanks goin out to EVERYONE that came out and represented! It was good to see the everyone again and it was a pleasure meeting Reli, ADEEFRESH, and Raymond for the first time. And this time there was absolutely no harassment from the cops!  :thumbsup: Amazing! Big thank you to our beloved photographers Nannette and CURSE! They are real street soldiers! Another one for the history books! 

Where was Great Norm hiding? So also Peter..and Masterblaster?

#15 Dr DER

Dr DER
  • Guests
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:34 PM

Also wanted to send a big thank you to Chris ( Lasonic TRC-920 ) for doing such a great job on my REXCEL thank you very much

#16 Lasonic TRC-920

Lasonic TRC-920
  • Moderators
  • 14,058 posts
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:41 PM

Also wanted to send a big thank you to Chris ( Lasonic TRC-920 ) for doing such a great job on my REXCEL thank you very much

I'm glad your happy with it Dave, I think it came out pretty good  :-D

#17 Lasonic TRC-920

Lasonic TRC-920
  • Moderators
  • 14,058 posts
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:42 PM

The next Generation was also on the scene!

Attached File  20151003_175816.jpg   65.98K   10 downloads

#18 Lasonic TRC-920

Lasonic TRC-920
  • Moderators
  • 14,058 posts
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 04 October 2015 - 12:47 PM

One of the coolest parts for me was when the wife's who went to the meet also participated and posed for a photo....attachicon.gif1003151959.jpg

Oh, the beautiful ladies of the Boombox world!

The funny part is Dave, I know your wife was having fun! She may not have said it, but she was!

#19 SLO

SLO
  • Members (SA)
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:27 PM

Where was Great Norm hiding? So also Peter..and Masterblaster?

Unfortunately they never made it out there Hopefully the meets get bigger and bigger in the future with more members. Its tough sometimes with everyday life comin at ya.

#20 SLO

SLO
  • Members (SA)
  • 2,443 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 03:29 PM

Damn, SLO! I knew this was gonna be the place to be! :breakdance:
I believe that 5-9 is this one.. :yes: :thumbsup:
attachicon.gifimage.jpg
attachicon.gifimage.jpg

James you woulda been in heaven out there. There were so many more classic lowriders up and down the blvd all night, you gotta make it out here someday!

#21 trippy1313

trippy1313
  • Members (SA)
  • 1,965 posts
  • LocationSeattle-Tacoma, WA

Posted 05 October 2015 - 01:44 AM

Way to go guys!!! Looks like a blast yet again. Cool to see the crowd interact with a little breakin' and stuff. Glad you guys got some video.

Chris, what's your new video setup? Looked like a gopro now? Suction cupped or clamped?

#22 Lasonic TRC-920

Lasonic TRC-920
  • Moderators
  • 14,058 posts
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:59 AM

Way to go guys!!! Looks like a blast yet again. Cool to see the crowd interact with a little breakin' and stuff. Glad you guys got some video.

Chris, what's your new video setup? Looked like a gopro now? Suction cupped or clamped?

Yep, rollin' with the GoPro set up now. It uses a 3M patch to attach. 

Attached File  20150930_185029.jpg   73.04K   8 downloads

#23 milosancho

milosancho
  • Members (SA)
  • 328 posts
  • LocationCentral Coast, California

Posted 05 October 2015 - 09:53 AM

Oh man! That looks like you guys had a blast! Wish I could have made it down to hang out with you guys.

#24 JVC Floyd

JVC Floyd
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 6,523 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 11:42 AM

believe it or not , i'm the only person i know of aside from you guy's that even owns a boombox. so i'm pretty much a loner collector . my friends who have seen my boxes are dumbfounded when they get to see my beasts. but they know how i am so wtf is mad builder to do lol. 

i could not even begin to imagine having anybody in my life who actually shares the boombox bug , so you guy's are lucky to be able meet up and shoot the shite for a day .  i don't know 1 single human being that could even put batteries in a boombox without fooking that up . i'm alone in my Boomboxery. not sure the public around me could handle the awesomeness anyhow so fook em' lol.

#25 Reli

Reli
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 5,593 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 October 2015 - 12:26 PM

Chicks were going "damn, that's big".  And Chris was like "yeah it is"

#26 oldskool69

oldskool69
  • Moderators
  • 6,791 posts
  • Location'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:05 PM

:lol:  :lol: :lol:  

That looks like the dopest time to be had in recent memory. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  

#27 Lasonic TRC-920

Lasonic TRC-920
  • Moderators
  • 14,058 posts
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:30 PM

Oh man! That looks like you guys had a blast! Wish I could have made it down to hang out with you guys.

I was really hoping you were going to make it! There will be more, we will do it then!  :yes:

believe it or not , i'm the only person i know of aside from you guy's that even owns a boombox. so i'm pretty much a loner collector . my friends who have seen my boxes are dumbfounded when they get to see my beasts. but they know how i am so wtf is mad builder to do lol. 

i could not even begin to imagine having anybody in my life who actually shares the boombox bug , so you guy's are lucky to be able meet up and shoot the shiat for a day .  i don't know 1 single human being that could even put batteries in a boombox without farking that up . i'm alone in my Boomboxery. not sure the public around me could handle the awesomeness anyhow so fark em' lol.

Man, that's brutal  :-O BUT at least you have us! 

Your Damn Right!  :lol:  :rock:

#28 Lasonic TRC-920

Lasonic TRC-920
  • Moderators
  • 14,058 posts
  • LocationNaples, Italy

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:31 PM

:lol:  :lol: :lol:  

That looks like the dopest time to be had in recent memory. :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  

You would have had a great time with us!  :-D I know you'd be rocking some MASSIVE 3 piece!

#29 Reli

Reli
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 5,593 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:39 PM

i could not even begin to imagine having anybody in my life who actually shares the boombox bug , so you guy's are lucky to be able meet up and shoot the shiat for a day .  i don't know 1 single human being that could even put batteries in a boombox without farking that up . i'm alone in my Boomboxery. not sure the public around me could handle the awesomeness anyhow so fark em' lol.

That's the DC area for you.......Everyone tries to act all serious and mature just because they're in government.  Ass kisser central.  :thumbsdown:

#30 Dr DER

Dr DER
  • Guests
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 07:12 PM

Pre Vegas meet in Ventura is what I say