34 replies to this topic

#31 MyOhMy

MyOhMy
  • Members
  • 1,883 posts
  • LocationSleaford, Lincolnshire, UK.

Posted 05 November 2015 - 06:14 PM

WOW!!!

You've done so well, all you're efforts have been rewarded so I hope this will prove to be a keeper for many years to come.

#32 dkanarek

dkanarek
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSeymour, Connecticut

Posted 05 November 2015 - 07:29 PM

WOW!!!

You've done so well, all you're efforts have been rewarded so I hope this will prove to be a keeper for many years to come.

Thank you :-) I hope so.  I still have couple of little things to fix but the major restoration parts are done.  I'll post also some videos soon...

#33 jimmyjimmy19702010

jimmyjimmy19702010
  • Members
  • 3,161 posts
  • LocationSunny Brisbane, Australia

Posted 05 November 2015 - 10:16 PM

Wow, looking good. Pity about the FM tuner issues. Have you tried cleaning the semi-adjustable resistors on the tuner board? Most of my boxes with weak FM tuners have responded well after this procedure. Most tuners have two to clean.

If all fails, I can get a working tuner board to you.

James.... :-)

#34 baddboybill

baddboybill
  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 10,658 posts
  • LocationIn the middle of nowhere!!

Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:37 AM

Well...., work in progress but I think it looks a lot better than few weeks ago. Deck re-belted, replaced all of the bulbs, cleaned everything, tuner still needs some work as FM does not tune correctly....and some left over cosmetic touches....

Posted Image

Posted Image

You said fm not tuning good but seems like your missing an antenna? Looking way better than earlier pics

Bad Boy Bill

#35 dkanarek

dkanarek
  • Members
  • 27 posts
  • LocationSeymour, Connecticut

Posted 06 November 2015 - 04:58 PM

You said fm not tuning good but seems like your missing an antenna? Looking way better than earlier pics

Bad Boy Bill

I've connected to external antenna, and got the same thing....

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hitachi TRK-9150W, static, no sound