HOLLYWOOD ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
OK Guys, if the predictions of El Nino are correct (and who know's for sure) this could be a winter we will ALL be staying indoors for.

If that's the case, we need to get on it!

I'm thinking the first or second weekend of October (3rd or 10th)

I know of a parking garage (pay to park) that is under the old Knitting Factory night club, next to the Chinese Theater on the corner of Hollywood Blvd and N. Sycamore Ave.

It's where I filmed this video :w00t:
https://youtu.be/BwYbsE-bYc4

It would be cool to get Nanette back out for pictures :w00t: :thumbsup: :rock:

Your thoughts????

mancardo

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2012
Goodyear, AZ U.S.
Lasonic TRC-920 said:
OK Guys, if the predictions of El Nino are correct (and who know's for sure) this could be a winter we will ALL be staying indoors for.

If that's the case, we need to get on it!

I'm thinking the first or second weekend of October (3rd or 10th)

I know of a parking garage (pay to park) that is under the old Knitting Factory night club, next to the Chinese Theater on the corner of Hollywood Blvd and N. Sycamore Ave.

It's where I filmed this video :w00t:
https://youtu.be/BwYbsE-bYc4

It would be cool to get Nanette back out for pictures :w00t: :thumbsup: :rock:

Your thoughts????
The Oct. 3rd would work for me.... my weekend off. :thumbsup:

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
fresh produce said:
I think I could make it out this time! The only problem I could think of is which box to bring :lol: I call dibs on bringing a jvc rc550 or a Sony cfs 99 :lol:
:lol: That shouldn't be a problem, I don't have either one of those models, this is gonna be a good one!

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Ok all you guys, are you down to have photographer Nannette Ricaforte come out and do her thing on the 3rd??? I can contact her ASAP. We can do the same thing as Venice, where each person that wants a gallery of the photos can pitch in some funds to pay her fee, anyone who contributes will get the link to all of her photos of the days event. Once again this is not mandatory, but in my opinion its money very well spent :cool: Nannette is awesome. Im all for it, Whatta ya say boys???

adeefresh

Member (SA)
Feb 17, 2015
Los Angeles, California
I'll be there like the Jackson 5!! It'll be me and another boombox collector maybe 2. I also might have a better deal than what you guy's paid for the last photographer. Let me know Slo

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
adeefresh said:
I'll be there like the Jackson 5!! It'll be me and another boombox collector maybe 2. I also might have a better deal than what you guy's paid for the last photographer. Let me know Slo
Sounds good adee, the more the merrier! :rock: As for the photographer, I already contacted Nannette earlier and she is super pumped up to shoot us all again, so we're already set up with her bro, she's loves Boomboxery, and she loves what we do, so for this one I gotta stand by her. Most of the fellas know her already from Venice and were very happy with her work, she's really great. Good lookin out though! :thumbsup: Much appreciated bro

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Wow, this is already looking to be a SUPER MEET!

My brother will also be with me and will be Rockin' and Box :rock:

We need to hit up:

Mikey (RokBox2112)
Hans (Reli)
Miles (=ml=)
Hugo (Patron)
Melvin (Melimelsr)
Gordie (gsbadbmr)
Norm (Superduper)

Status
Not open for further replies.