Someone I would like to remind you of....

Status
Not open for further replies.

im_alan_partridge

Member (SA)
Jul 21, 2010
London, England.
Ahh right just clicked who she is, the girl from "The Fall Guy", was it Jodie?

I used to like that show over her in the UK on a Friday night. I was a fair bit younger then and actually used like the truck best :lol:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
duckman said:
Thanks for the memories!! Yumm :drool: One of my old GF's had a friend that was a 'close enough' ringer for her. . . . . I used to get slapped a lot. :dunce:

Oh, and nice headlights! :-P
One of my first girlfriends when I was 15 looked just like her. THOSE were good times!

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
they should charge her with 1st degree hotness with intent to make motherfuckers completely stupid and dribble on themselves.
man that's like the hottest woman ever. i would give her old ass a ride on space mountain any time. her and morgan fairchild those two would be my dream duo. i would knock the dust of those 2.

k2j

Member (SA)
Mar 28, 2011
West Coast
That first picture you have up there chris was one of my posters in my bedroom during high school. Bought it at the fred meyers they had a good selection of 80's pinups. ahhhh the dayzzz

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
k2j said:
That first picture you have up there chris was one of my posters in my bedroom during high school. Bought it at the fred meyers they had a good selection of 80's pinups. ahhhh the dayzzz
That poster was as popular as this one....

farrah-fawcett.jpg

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
JVC Floyd said:
they should charge her with 1st degree hotness with intent to make motherfarkers completely stupid and dribble on themselves.
man that's like the hottest woman ever. i would give her old ass a ride on space mountain any time. her and morgan fairchild those two would be my dream duo. i would knock the dust of those 2.
Lol Floyd thats almost poetic!

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
JVC Floyd said:
they should charge her with 1st degree hotness with intent to make motherfarkers completely stupid and dribble on themselves.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.