Box in new Kingsman movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northerner

Member (SA)
Apr 16, 2012
North West UK
Went to the cinema this week to see the above and the very opening scene is a close up shot of a tape playing, the shot then widens out to a Sharp GF9191!...it was all I could do to not jump up and down like a kid ha ha :-)

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
fromNKLwithlove said:
Few days ago i was watching the same movie and i HAD TO 'whisper' to my woman: "HEY THATS SHARP GF9191!!!!"
Oh yeah, nothing my wife loves more than when I interrupt a TV show or movie to update her knowledge of a classic blaster!

gimp69

Member (SA)
May 8, 2017
UK
Northerner said:
Went to the cinema this week to see the above and the very opening scene is a close up shot of a tape playing, the shot then widens out to a Sharp GF9191!...it was all I could do to not jump up and down like a kid ha ha :-)
At the risk of appearing a saddo, I watched Kingsman last night on Netflix because of this thread!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
gimp69 said:
At the risk of appearing a saddo, I watched Kingsman last night on Netflix because of this thread!
You are officially one of the tribe. :lol: :lol:

gimp69

Member (SA)
May 8, 2017
UK
Fatdog said:
You are officially one of the tribe. :lol: :lol:
I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. :blush:

Would you believe that last night I was trying to identify two boxes that appear in Gung Ho (1986)?

Status
Not open for further replies.