California Roll Call

Status
Not open for further replies.

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
I see that we are getting good responses regarding the forthcoming Venice Beach Meet on March 7th.

That got me curious to find out just how many boombox collectors there are here in SoCal which are also boomboxery members. So if you can please respond to this thread and provide your location in SoCal.

I'm in Anaheim but I was born and raised in Hollywood and I got an LA state of mind!😎

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
According to Wikipedia, in 2010 the population of Southern California was 22.6 million. I can't believe that there are only 5 boomboxery members in SoCal!😳

Come on guys!! Represent your hood!!! Don't worry, I don't work for the FBI, IRS or ICE!😃

Dr DER

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2015
Refferside Cali
howie1976 said:
According to Wikipedia, in 2010 the population of Southern California was 22.6 million. I can't believe that there are only 5 Boomboxery members in SoCal!
Come on guys!! Represent your hood!!! Don't worry, I don't work for the FBI, IRS or ICE!
really though.... I don't know if I'm doing this quote thing right.

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
David E Rivera said:
WHAT ABOUT INS or CBP ?
I believe ICE is the new name for the branch of INS that goes after people. And I don't know what CBP is. But regardless, I don't work for them either!😜

Dr DER

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2015
Refferside Cali
ICE is a Special Investigation Department of CBP. they go after people with felonies that have entered the US ..CBP California border patrol also known as Homeland Security...

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
howie1976 said:
According to Wikipedia, in 2010 the population of Southern California was 22.6 million. I can't believe that there are only 5 Boomboxery members in SoCal!
Come on guys!! Represent your hood!!! Don't worry, I don't work for the FBI, IRS or ICE!
My friend is also a So Cal member but he doesn't post much.

Lasonic TRC-920 said:
5 So Cal members is perfect, any more than that and you will NEVER find and radios! :lol: :yes:
Lol, yea it's hard enough as it is to find local deals round here ;-)

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
SLO said:
Hey Howie maybe you could rename the thread and open it up to ALL of California, so our brothers up North could chime in too ;-)
That's a good idea SLO but I can't figure out how to edit the topic title.

fresh produce

Member (SA)
Oct 12, 2010
Sunny California
mac daddy freshness said:
Born and raised in Oxnard where i have ran into a couple collectors who aren't on the forum
Me too :thumbsup: from what I remember :hmmm: I have hung out with around 25 members from SoCal but they either don't post much or there from other sites(Facebook,stereo2go,instagram)

Status
Not open for further replies.