Boombox Museum / work in progress 1

>StereoPhonic<

Member (SA)
Jan 24, 2012
Finland
Hey! Here is slice of my core collection that will end up to form a museum collection some day in the future. Mainly mid-size boxes put on display. Big & small box collection (including monos) are not yet displayed properly - just because of lack of space :-) Display setup is still "a work in progress". I hope you enjoy.

Attachments

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Wwwwoooooooooow oh my god! Do you own a retail store and keep your collection there?????

howie1976

Member (SA)
Nov 14, 2014
SoCal
Just when I think I've seen it all here on boomboxery, here comes another jaw dropping post!!! Speechless!!!

Actually I got a few questions:

How long have you been collecting?
How many do you have total?
Where is your collection located?
Is it open to the public?
What do the letters spell out in your display?

Ken

Member (SA)
Aug 30, 2009
Bremerton, WA, USA
Impressive, to say the least, and, while not as large, it's more accessible than Shane's barn. Cleaner than my basement, too, not that mine is even anywhere in the same league (or solar system,) topping out at fifty or so. :blush: Hell, even Jeff's collection isn't that big, I think. Gives me something to aspire to, though, and if my wife reads this, I'm doomed.

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: ...

-GZ-

Member (SA)
Oct 8, 2010
Boom Central
Ummmm I have no idea what's going on here. Where is that? Is that the Holy Land? Can people go there to pray? Can I go there? I'm gonna need some more info asap!