975-951? back chassis found/power question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rokbox2112

Member (SA)
Dec 11, 2012
Orange,California
Hey my Rokas! Been away a long time, on and off health,I came across a good find at a swapmeet.Among totes of frames, shoes junk,a Lasonic 951/975 back chassis? labels or scrapped up area.PCB power board was all messed up.torn pads,cheesey traces.Used old fuse tester. Power going in. but not juice in RED wire. Caps all getting power, resistor etc. What am I missing??? could torn Pad be culprit? thanks my brothas!
NOTE) Hooked a unit UP din't even fire up...

Attachments

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
I was just searching for pictures that I might have of this area, but I couldn't find any. I would have to open up a radio to have a look.

Just need to find where to jumper across that torn section and you should be good.

Do you have another 9XX radio?

rokbox2112

Member (SA)
Dec 11, 2012
Orange,California
No I gave away the 975 i had i was sick of dealing with the dubbing board, and I just have my LPC 90 thats put away. I saw a posting of a guy needing a TF,and other wires needing resoldering help. posted a long time back posted here still up. I looked at his Close up as best, but that didn't tell me why even though his Pads were intact. where my current is lacking. I don't want too risk, doing a jump wire,and making matters worse,I'll wait for the write advise from you guys... thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.