My new DISCO baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
If anyone is wondering why this is posted in the COLLECTIONs section, there is a hidden message.......

I bought a discolite!

SLO

Member (SA)
May 19, 2014
Inland Empire, Southern California
Literally, laughing my ass OFF reading your comments guys, Too frickin funny!

And CONGRATS Joe! Let us all know what your discolite smells like when you get it! Give it a good whiff. Ahhhhhhhhhh, I can only imagine....

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Most men are big sniffers!
They want to feel the aroma!
In fact I love the smell of electronics when they warm up.
From a new car smell to new gadgets in boxes....smell gives another added dimension.
I still remember the new smell of my Sharp GF9696 back in 1982 when I opened the red and white colored box of it with lots of styrofoam packing and plastic.
But Madonna never got a chance to sit and glide on it to warm it and leave a ***** print! :lol: :lol: :w00t:

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
BoomboxLover48 said:
Most men are big sniffers!
They want to feel the aroma!
In fact I love the smell of electronics when they warm up.
From a new car smell to new gadgets in boxes....smell gives another added dimension.
I still remember the new smell of my Sharp GF9696 back in 1982 when I opened the red and white colored box of it with lots of styrofoam packing and plastic.
But Madonna never got a chance to sit and glide on it to warm it and leave a ***** print! :lol: :lol: :w00t:
I miss the smell of paper after it came out of the duplicating machines of the 1970's that my teachers used to use.

Oh man, we are so far off topic now!

Joe, any updates on this hidden message???? Delivery Date?

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Delivery on Monday around noon. I got it sent to my work so I can inspect it on the spot to make sure it isn't smashed. So excited but so scared!

Status
Not open for further replies.