This Friday: PARTY IN THE BOOMROOM Att: All Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
OK Guys, it's been a few years but it's time to bring this tradition back! For the new guys: Click Here

IT'S TIME FOR THE WORLD WIDE
24 HOUR LIVE CHAT
PARTY IN THE BOOM ROOM
:dj-party: :dj-party: :dj-party: :dj-party:
:gathering: :gathering: :gathering: :gathering: :gathering: :gathering:​

This Friday, September 12th, 2014 we are going to celebrate Boomboxes WORLDWIDE in the Boomboxery chat room called the BOOM ROOM (see top of website).

This is how it works:

We inhabit the chat room for a full 24 hours! That means that someone from Boomboxery needs to be in there at any given time to chat about radios, tech stuff, share pictures, whatever. As the clock ticks by and the earth turns and more people come on line, more people can join in from various parts of the world till we do a full rotation of the planet with collectors from all corners of the world keeping it going! It ends when the last member leaves Saturday.

Most Common Question:
"Do I have to be in there for the full 24 hours?"

NO, but you can if you want too ! ! !

In the past the guys from Australia have started us off since they technically start every day! But everyone is welcome to join whenever no matter where you are!

Come and go, stop in when you can, say hello and stay awhile. Whatever you can do :yes:

So this is it boys and girls! Lets see how many people we can get in the chat room at once!

The Party is this FRIDAY, September 12th 2014 :newyear: :beer2: :dj:

Plug in your favorite Blaster or Blasters, tune in your favorite tunes, grab your favorite libations and jump in the chat room. :stereo:

I hosted the first two back in 2010 and 2011. Sadly I let it slide |-) .
BUT IT'S BACK :clap:

In the past we have managed to keep it going the whole 24 hours and getting quite a crowd chatting LIVE! It's a great way to meet new members that you might not normally talk too and share and gain information!

SO WHAT DO YOU SAY?
:ymca:
ARE YOU GONNA PARTY WITH ME IN THE BOOM ROOM THIS FRIDAY?
:ymca:​
Party in the Boom Room 2014.jpg

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
AWESOME, Looks like we're off to a great start.

Terry and the guys in Australia have always carried the flag first running headlong while the rest of us catch up! It's always worked out beautifully and it looks like we are set for a good run this year too :thumbsup:

These things are a blast....I hope we can fill the chat and have fun! :clap:

goodman

Member (SA)
Jun 14, 2011
Bulgaria
Guys, I wish you a pleasant meeting. :beer2: :breakdance:
Take pictures and share them with us which are far from that event... :yes:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hm, I did not read carefully and made ​​a mistake...

Beosystem10

Member (SA)
Feb 21, 2013
UK. 55.7710° N
goodman said:
Guys, I wish you a pleasant meeting. :beer2: :breakdance:
Take pictures and share them with us which are far from that event... :yes:
Seriously? OK, click on the "Boom Room" tab at the top of the page, just under the board masthead. That takes you to a shoutbox and that's where the meet is happening. :-D

T-STER

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2014
UK
Great idea, will be stopping by to say whats up fo sho and represent the Uk !!

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
Im in just let me know what time to chime in i will be in another state but this sound like fun :clap: :clap: :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.