How About A Porcupine Boombox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Hi everyone-I was wondering -what do you think about making a porcupine boombox??
Yes it would have quills all over but definately will need a remote control on this one.
Now your wondering WT H***??
This is for when you want to leave the proximity of your boombox but you don't want anyone to take it!
I know this may be silly but you could start off with a Coby or Lennox Sound and make it kind of scary looking.
Might be good for Halloween!
To pick it up-only the owner would know where & how,maybe a hidden handle on the underbelly!!
I know-you guys will think I'm crazy but that's why I'm here!!
I want to liven it up a little.
Have a great week and no-I'm not truly crazy-just crazy about boomboxes!-GB.

ahardb0dy

Member (SA)
would be better if it looked like a normal boombox, until an unauthorized person tried to pick it up, than metal "quills" would shoot out piercing the unauthorized persons hand, you could coat the tips with a tranquilizer so the person trying to take it would still be there. Maybe have like a key fob that only the person who owned it would have so the "quills" wouldn't come out, sort of like the new cars that only start when the driver has the fob in his pocket.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Hi Tony-I like it but that might be a little cruel! :sadno:
At least with my way-they'll know not to mess with it!
Just one of my crazy ideas!
Have a good one-GB. :-) :-D :lol:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
How about installing a scanning, ultra-high powered laser beam that cuts them off at the knees. They might grab the boombox, but they can't run. :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.