Does the Sanyo M7900K have soft eject?

Status
Not open for further replies.

k2j

Member (SA)
Mar 28, 2011
West Coast
Well, there you have it. Thanks Northerner.

I have a problem with mine I'm trying to diagnose, it doesn't play out of the right speakers at all. Adjusting the balance knob left or right has absolutely no effect. Probably need to find another to swap boards out particularly the control board to narrow down my issue though..

k2j

Member (SA)
Mar 28, 2011
West Coast
baddboybill said:
Yes the 7900K has soft eject

Bad Boy Bill
Ok I thought so. The little black canister that is responsible for this function on mine is spewing oil (or some thick liquid) out of it and it is not working as such. Maybe take it apart and see how the innards work?

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Ok I thought so. The little black canister that is responsible for this function on mine is spewing oil (or some thick liquid) out of it and it is not working as such. Maybe take it apart and see how the innards work?

It should have a grease inside and there is an adjustment screw as well :yes:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Just double checked and mine is the 7900L...so the K has soft eject but the L doesn't?...that's weird

I don't see why L model wouldn't :hmmm: maybe someone took it off yours or something.

k2j

Member (SA)
Mar 28, 2011
West Coast
baddboybill said:
It should have a grease inside and there is an adjustment screw as well :yes:

Ah, got it. Looks like mine is all leaked out of that case but its more of an oil. I don't see any adjustments that can be made. Probably just fill it with a thicker viscosity grease to help the situation.

Northerner said:
Dammit...another thing to fix lol :-)
:lol: :lol: I sure know that feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.