BEWARE! USNOOZE_ULOSE_IT !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintage Man

Member (SA)
Apr 18, 2013
OSHAWA ONTARIO CANADA
gmail.com
Warning. Stay away from this clown! Mike Garrett. New Richmond Quebec! I sold 2 boxes too this guy. Informed him on day 1 had no sutible packaging at the moment. Kept him up too speed every day and informed him his items would be shipped by the weekend and in his hands next week. But was threatened with fraud and police action. And a dispute with PayPal. I have been informed that my job is not important. But shipping these items out. Really? This guy is a real clown. Stay away. If you take his money. The only thing important is his shipment. Not your job. Your family. Or your life. The items were shipped as I said they would. This is in a 3 day period. After speaking with payapl and sending the messages showing my full communication with this buyer. They were in aw as too the conduct of this person. He is a discrace.

Vintage Man

Member (SA)
Apr 18, 2013
OSHAWA ONTARIO CANADA
gmail.com
This guy is a discrace too collectors and gives the term brother a bad name. I have put thousands through PayPal. With people from France, Germany,New Zealand, Australia, and Hong Kong. And never have I been treated this way in my life. If you need a extra day. I understand that. But not this guy. Beware!

Cpl-Chronic

Member (SA)
May 14, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, CANADA
yeah, this is the same clown as 'Eagle_Eyes_00'. He was selling shitty c-100's & treating the buyers like s#!+ when they had issues....so now he's changed his user-name again for the 7th time....

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
Vintage Man said:
Ya. Well now I'm getting emails telling me I'm in serious trouble for hate and slander! Is this guy for real. I think I may have some disturbed person on my hands here. This is getting ridiculous!
Don't worry...he's all talk :lol:

"Disturbed Person"...that's a HUGE understatement :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.