Midwest Swing is on April 11-12

Status
Not open for further replies.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Ok guys so as you read in other topic the Sunshine mix is off but we are having a Midwest Meet in Essex Illinois. So for all members showing up we can post here and talk about the Boomers we are bringing with. I'm working on getting a hall around corner from me for Saturday the 12th. So far we have about 7 members showing so please put your name in :thumbsup:

Bad Bad Bill

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
I am IN. Along with Mrs. Oldskool. (Large Dog Pending) :-D

Here is the prelim list...

Sansui CP-7 (Black)
Sharp GX-300
Hitachi TRK-9900
Hitachi TRK-WX88W
Hitachi J3
Hitachi CP-90S
Marantz PMS-3500
Pioneer CK-3
JVC PC-5
Montgomery Wards GEN3996A "Airline"
Sanyo M-X650K
Toshiba RT-7095
Fisher PH-492 (If this has been brought to a meet, I can't recall, or if Adam is bringing his...I'll leave it.)
Aiwa CA-70
Telefunken CC-9000
ISP SC-800
Panasonic RX-CW200
Pioneer W700

I may squeeze a couple more but these are the main efforts this go round. Since I do not intend to rent a trailer, this means some big dog heavyweights get to stay home. :-/

Subject to change should anything on the list quit function wise outside of cassette deck. :afro:

im_alan_partridge

Member (SA)
Jul 21, 2010
London, England.
oldskool69 said:
I am IN. Along with Mrs. Oldskool. (Large Dog Pending) :-D

Here is the prelim list...

Sansui CP-7 (Black)
Sharp GX-300
Hitachi TRK-9900
Hitachi TRK-WX88W
Hitachi J3
Hitachi CP-90S
Marantz PMS-3500
Pioneer CK-3
JVC PC-5
Montgomery Wards GEN3996A "Airline"
Sanyo M-X650K
Toshiba RT-7095
Fisher PH-492 (If this has been brought to a meet, I can't recall, or if Adam is bringing his...I'll leave it.)
Aiwa CA-70
Telefunken CC-9000
ISP SC-800
Panasonic RX-CW200
Pioneer W700

I may squeeze a couple more but these are the main efforts this go round. Since I do not intend to rent a trailer, this means some big dog heavyweights get to stay home. :-/

Subject to change should anything on the list quit function wise outside of cassette deck. :afro:
Hope you guys have a great time, this meet has the potential to epic. Cant wait for pics and vids :yes:

Freddie, this list of boxes you are bringing is humongous. You must have a BIG ride :cool:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
meantime -- our jimmy had been walking to florida with his rolling cooler full of brooklyn sausages -

as per this change in destinations --he will hang a hard a right --in delaware -
to head west via the PA pike then the Indiana Pike then the Ohio pike --

fast walker that he is --he will make it only to cleveland by the 12th

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
We're still a big maybe. Haven't ruled anything out. I'm just working like a dog right now 12 -14hrs a day X 6 days a week. Exhausted! Sorry Freddy, for not answering you the other day. I was knocked out

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
We're still a big maybe. Haven't ruled anything out. I'm just working like a dog right now 12 -14hrs a day X 6 days a week. Exhausted! Sorry Freddy, for not answering you the other day. I was knocked out maybe a 3rd Wheely? Not much room in our Murano, with traveling gear. I could always tie the kids up on the roof rack.

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
We're bringing our two boys along and planning stuff to see in Chi-Town ( museums, etc). But, I still wanna try some of those famous Jeannie Macs.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
We're bringing our two boys along and planning stuff to see in Chi-Town ( museums, etc). But, I still wanna try some of those famous Jeannie Macs.

:lol: that could probably be arranged bro :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
We're still a big maybe. Haven't ruled anything out. I'm just working like a dog right now 12 -14hrs a day X 6 days a week. Exhausted! Sorry Freddy, for not answering you the other day. I was knocked out maybe a 3rd Wheely? Not much room in our Murano, with traveling gear. I could always tie the kids up on the roof rack.

3 Wheely's :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.