JVC RM100JW Belt Sizes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petey awol

Member (SA)
Aug 1, 2009
Queens, NYC
Anyone know about these belt sizes? I want to get that detachable walkman working again. I hear things moving but of course I'm more then positive the belts are crudded up inside.

Thanks in advance.
Petey

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Yeah, I could use this info too. Does anyone have a DIY guide to getting these walkman working again? Skippy said they are not that hard to work on... so that's good. Probably he assuming some level of mechanical ability... :dunce:

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
71spud said:
Yeah, I could use this info too. Does anyone have a DIY guide to getting these walkman working again? Skippy said they are not that hard to work on... so that's good. Probably he assuming some level of mechanical ability... :dunce:
Some....... mechanical ability. :hmmm: :dunce: :lol:
Yes the walkman park of the RM100JW is not too hard to work on,"IMHO". I don't have one handy though so I could show you Petey. :thumbsdown:

71spud

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
skippy1969 said:
71spud said:
Yes the walkman park of the RM100JW is not too hard to work on,"IMHO". I don't have one handy though so I could show you Petey. :thumbsdown:
Skippy... just a thought.... maybe sometime this fall you could come over to show me how easy it is to work on... and we can document it and do a write up.... I ~think~ I can scare up a unit to work on. :angelic:

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
71spud said:
skippy1969 said:
71spud said:
Skippy... just a thought.... maybe sometime this fall you could come over to show me how easy it is to work on... and we can document it and do a write up.... I ~think~ I can scare up a unit to work on. :angelic:
Sure! but it it will cost yah! :hmmm: LOL! Seriously that sounds like a good idea Spud. :yes: :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.