Group shot of display cassettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
Today i got half an hour without better plan, so i took out all reels which are staying inside my boomers and made a group shot . It will be really interesting to see what others are using for display purposes. So please spare 10 minutes for that :-D .
Was thinking to make a pictures of the trays with cassettes inside ,but no matter that i have not many boomers left will be tooo mucho pictures. Im trying to match always the colors on the tray and the boomers with matching color of the reel tape. Deffo need some more green and red tapes. And especially i want em to be colored teacs :-D .
So lets see your tapes of choice. And i hope some trades can pop up. ( you know me that i will give an crazy amount of sealed Eagles for one open Teac ) Have around 10-11 silver no name reels (open) which can be traded too. Somebody with just one or two open Teacs can fill all the gaps in the boomers easy :-P .I use to put many demo tapes and deffo they look cool too. But lately using just reels. Damn have some sealed Teacs too, but feeling so bad to open and using em, which is maybe stupid, but still... :-/ . Anyway lets see your cassettes of choice.

Attachments

im_alan_partridge

Member (SA)
Jul 21, 2010
London, England.
Wow Tony, you have alot of reel cassettes. A box really does look better with a nice cassette inside.

Im actually still to get a reel cassette as they are not cheap, i keep thinking about having a go at the diy ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.