Got a great deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
I think hemiguy2006 (Frank) got one like this.. :yes: :yes:

Frank had done write up on the Sharp. Don't think I ever heard about this one so I figured I'd give it a try and for $100 can't go wrong ;-)

Bad Boy Bill

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
There are lots of conflicting opinions on this radio. Intered to hear yours.

I've never heard any so I figured I'd be the first :thumbsup:

Bad Boy Bill

TMR

Member (SA)
Nov 25, 2009
New York
considering I shelled out $280 for mine last year.. yea I would say you got a deal.. I had to tear mine down to tighten all the screws.. once that was done it sounded a lot better.. it has a few quirks that annoy me as seen in my video on youtube.. but I would not hesitate buying one for $100.. there good enough for that price.. like Hemiguy said.. the handles annoying being square instead of round.. may not seem like a big issue but it is.. and they could have done so much more with the software on the unit's display like spectrum EQ or better tone controls.. more internal memory for songs.. but like a said.. $100 not to shabby..

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Really worth 100. Very good build quality and sound is very nice. I love mine to bits.
I'd say you got a great deal. Bill you saw my video review on YouTube and you said at that point you were sold. Unfortunately youtube pulled the video due to some stupidity.
Oh well I don't think you will be disappointed.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Thanks Guys I'm definitely looking more forward to getting it. :thumbsup: Frank I'm still considering getting the Sharp as well since it's orange and should go with my Camaro nice :-D

Bad Boy Bill

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Sharp is great too. Build quality is not as good as the pioneer but has large bass.
Kinda sounds like a kaboom to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.