Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
The Boomboxery website, along with this forum, is intended to share the joy and admiration for collecting classic boomboxes and ghettoblaster and to make them happy again. I hope that you feel at home here and share your boombox experiences for others to read. As with any new forum, it will be a little slow until a family, or in this case - a brotherhood, is formed.

I encourage all new members to take time to look around and get to know the forum capabilities. Visit your User Control Panel and check out all the features there. Also, be sure to try out the Testing Ground. Learn how to create polls and more.

If you are visiting from Stereo2Go, I welcome you with open arms and I would like to see this become a "home" for you. However, I won't be upset if you wish to stay at S2G.

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
Fatdog said:
The Boomboxery website, along with this forum, is intended to share the joy and admiration for collecting classic boomboxes and ghettoblaster and to make them happy again. I hope that you feel at home here and share your boombox experiences for others to read. As with any new forum, it will be a little slow until a family, or in this case - a brotherhood, is formed.

I encourage all new members to take time to look around and get to know the forum capabilities. Visit your User Control Panel and check out all the features there. Also, be sure to try out the Testing Ground. Learn how to create polls and more.

If you are visiting from Stereo2Go, I welcome you with open arms and I would like to see this become a "home" for you. However, I won't be upset if you wish to stay at S2G.

good to be here i hope this forum will become a success for you bobby,you deserve it.
you are right give it time but i am sure interest will grow and you will do well.

good to be here brother.

Uncle Ed

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
www.facebook.com
Well Done.....Fat the Dog!

and for what its worth Jens has PM'd me and I advised him of my feelings regarding Billy The Bully.
Jen's just does'nt , for some reason seem to comprehend the caustic nature of PF.

I know from my own experience from 6 years ago that he is very self centered and totally without
common courtesy toward people.........

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Ed, I'm surprised you and a few other "old timers" lasted that long with him. We won't have to worry about any of that here.

Welcome aboard!

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
monchito said:
i am here yay now all i need is a avatar :thumbsup:
Whaddup Ramon! Thanks for your support.

jaetee, I've seen that avatar somewhere before... :hmmm:

:lol:

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
ahardb0dy said:
jaetee said:
Hey guys, how do you like my avatar? :lol: :lol: :lol:

you steal that from PF, I mean asshole? LOL
Now that would be ironic, wouldn't it??? I'm thinking RECLAIMED is a better word for it....

Now that he's not using it on S2G, I was thinking I might change my avatar there to this one as well, but I don't want to stir the pot any more than I already did.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Dude! Chris! Thanks for joining, man. Much appreciated.

monchito

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
pythonville florida
jaetee said:
ahardb0dy said:
jaetee said:
Hey guys, how do you like my avatar? :lol: :lol: :lol:

you steal that from PF, I mean asshole? LOL
Now that would be ironic, wouldn't it??? I'm thinking RECLAIMED is a better word for it....

Now that he's not using it on S2G, I was thinking I might change my avatar there to this one as well, but I don't want to stir the pot any more than I already did.
jt you scared me i saw that avatar and i said hes here oh no then i relized it was you jt :lol:

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Alright I love my new home and along with that my new screen name but now I need an avitar :lol:
Good to be here Bobby I knew you would do it.
And with your talent and drive this will be a much better place to be.
You are officially at the top of my bookmarks list :thumbsup:
BTW jt you scared me for a minute I thought you were someone else :w00t:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Thanks, Frank. :-) But this place never would have gotten "off the paper" if it hadn't been for the encouragement of you guys. :beer2:

I'm just glad that we have a new place for all of us to hang out. You can almost smell the new carpet and paint. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.