Does Crown CSC 950 have aux input??

Status
Not open for further replies.

MONOLITHIC

No Longer Active
May 6, 2009
Illadelph, East Coast
twitter.com

Yes, it has auxiliary inputs but they're 1/4" mono for left and right. Unfortunately for me, mine don't work - they make no sound. :sadno:

The only RCA's are for the Phono inputs, but trying to run an iPod thru 'em results in distortion on mine.

Maybe other CSC 950 owners have better luck with theirs and mine is messed up. :-/

MONOLITHIC

No Longer Active
May 6, 2009
Illadelph, East Coast
twitter.com
My phono input adapter from MCM Electronics arrived a little while ago... Hooked it up to the 950... The thing works like a charm! :w00t: It's great to finally hear how good this box actually sounds! It's definitely one of the best I own now! And to think that I wanted to sell my Crown. :nonono: I'll never say never, but ain't nothin' happening anytime soon! ;-)

Thanks again for the tip, redbenjoe! :thumbsup: :cool:

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
you are very welcome , mono

i like mine so much -
that i am tempted to buy an extra one -- :-O :hmmm:
but...
WHY ????? :lol: :lol:

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
You have to press record for the aux inputs to work on this box.
It is goofy but thats how the aux inputs work.
You can get 8th inch to rca adaptors at Radio Snatch for under $5.00
for the pair.

MONOLITHIC said:
http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z306/monolithic87/Boomboxes/DSC01633.jpg
Yes, it has auxiliary inputs but they're 1/4" mono for left and right. Unfortunately for me, mine don't work - they make no sound. :sadno:

The only RCA's are for the Phono inputs, but trying to run an iPod thru 'em results in distortion on mine.

Maybe other CSC 950 owners have better luck with theirs and mine is messed up. :-/
if youre keen on electronics you can also try this

for a size

http://www.tkk.fi/Misc/Electronics/circuits/phono.html

Status
Not open for further replies.