First negative reaction since the 80's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
I'm Really Pissed off right now! Bare with me while I try to get this out!

Today was a GORGEOUS day here in Southern California. I told my wife we needed to go out and do some walking so we went down to walk on the pier and the beach in Ventura. I thought it would be a great chance to take out the TRC-935 and rock out a bit. We parked in the "Free" section which is about a mile from the pier where we were going to have lunch. I huffed the 935 with my shoulder strap, playing some music. Not to many people around since it is a week day, 2:30-3:00 in the afternoon.

When we got to the pier we walked up to a little taco stand and ordered some food. There is an outside covered pavilion to eat in. We sat down in the empty pavilion and I set the radio on the table. We sat at the rear farthest from the building. I set the volume super low so my wife and I could talk while waiting, the volume was a whisper when a MAMMOTH woman (400lbs easy if not more) came into the pavilion and walked straight up to me a yelled "YOU NEED TO TURN THAT OFF NOW ! ! ! !". I am not joking when I say the volume was on half of 1.

I looked at my wife and she looked at me and shrugged her shoulders and the lady raised her voice and screamed at me "TURN IT OFFFFFF!"

I'll tell ya, I'm not a very tolerant person anyways, so when someone goes from 5 to 11...I go to 20!

The first reaction was switch songs, crank the volume!

I was running blue tooth so it grabbed my phone and hit "Next" and AC/DC's "Inject The Venom" came on, now with the volume set to 9!

By now employee's were coming into the eating area and she committed a serious offence! She reached for my radio, grabbed the handle and started to drag it across the table towards her.

It was only a 1/4 second before my wife knew what was next as I was going to straight punch that Stay Pu-ft marshmallow B$#&H right in the F'n TEETH!

But in her reaction to my reaction of jumping up and scream FU caused her to tumbled backwards over a seating bench and she ate S&%T.

I was so pissed off I couldn't see straight. Woman or not, I was ready to start kicking her in the head when the kind people at the restaurant said they saw AND heard everything all while this offensive lady floundered on the ground trying to right herself.

My wife asked for our food to go, I grabbed my radio and we decided to walk to the end of the pier to eat.

Low and behold, 20 minutes later, down the pier "IT" comes! Screaming and ranting that I am offending her with my "N-Word Box" ! ! ! !

It took everything plus my wife to keep from smashing my radio over her head! Once again, we packed up our food and started walking back down the pier with this pig following us screaming obscenities.

By now, music is OFF, we're trying to walk ahead of her incapable ass and headed back to the car! PARTY OVER! We ate at home.

I have to say...Some times it just SUCKS to live in America! FREEDOM MY ASS!

Here are two pictures I took before she caught us on the pier...

20130808_155426.jpg
20130808_155854.jpg

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
Man what a shiity story.
I can't believe how rude she was towards you.
I have to give you credit for being cool.
Just unbelievable............

autobot84

Member (SA)
Nov 4, 2010
Cybertron
unfortunately this is the world we live in always somebody out to start trouble even when you try and mind your own business. i would have gotten very angry too if that walrus tried to grab my radio. besides whyis a 400 pound woman hanging outat taco stands when she needs to be in a gym.

Reli

Member (SA)
Dec 24, 2010
USA
So this was just a customer? not an employee?

How loud was it set before you sat down?

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
OMG, I can see her coming in that last picture!!!!!

F' that fatty. Fat or not, she's just a rude biznizzle that hates her life so she has to ruin anyone elses fun to make herself feel better.

I too would have clocked her in the head with a radio if she dare to touch it.

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
chris --you are great story teller - it was easy to picture the entire scenario -

that fat-shitte is so ridiculous -loved the part when she was rolling on the floor -- hahaha

and --it could have been like that tv show --where you were being punked !!!

hemiguy2006

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Wow that totally sucks. It catches you off guard when someone gets so irate at you over nothing at all. It almost makes you want to strangle someone till they stop breathing.

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
i would have turned it down long enough to tell her she's a hag and to get back on her broom and fly back to her bat cave, and that you can turn off music but you can't turn off ugly.

i guess she's just another one of life totally useless bitches that are like those farking barking shitzus you just want to punt over the fence .

sorry about your hag of the week encounter , i had to educate some dumb bitch a while back and it was not a pretty sight.

Superduper

Member (SA)
I could see it happening. It's not that this is America. More like this is CA, where lots of very intolerant people call home. I once drove to SF and stopped at the park with my 2 girls (maybe 12 and 14) at the time. We parked and walked to the arboretum and in just a few short steps, an obnoxious bicycler rode by cussing obscenities and giving us the bird for driving a H2. My kids had to watch this and imagine their view of the people of this great city. The hummer was new at the time and I felt it wasn't worth coming back to find the vehicle keyed or windows smashed. We left. Another time decades ago, I encountered a belligerant A-Ho. I was wearing a uniform (worked for the governemnt at the time) and this dude basically cussed and spit at me, told me to go back to my country of origin as us foreigners took away his job. As if had I not been employed by the government, he would have been employed in my position as opposed to living in the streets doing dope all day and panhandling for a handout. All I can say is that I went through the entire US school system, worked hard to get an education with top grades, and excelled in all the exams and performance evalations to get that job. Would he have done the same? Somehow, I don't think that even if I had never existed, his story would likely be the same. Takes a whole lot more than the existence (or non) of me, to change that man from a zero to a hero.

Examples like this are very common. I will say that interspersed along with lots of good people are lots of not so good people. Don't let this hang you up. Just pick up and move on with life. Those AHo's aren't worth dwelling on and not worth another sec of your time in this short life. It's not the reason, but rather just one of the reasons I'd decided to move. Interestingly enough, where I'm going is less diverse but the people seem soo much more friendlier. Go figure.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
I have to tell you guys...I'm having trouble shaking it off. I'm still really pissed. This things really boil my gut. Because I'm upset, now the wife is upset...just ruined my day.

Reli said:
So this was just a customer? not an employee?

Not sure if she was a customer, but she did not work there. The people that work there are great, my wife nasty I go in there all the time.

How loud was it set before you sat down?

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
As for the volume, it was really low...I mean there is No way she could have heard it until she walked up to the table...and we were at the back area, 20 feet from the entrance. They had music playing in the pavilion that was louder than mine.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
I totally agree with you Norm, California has some of the rudest people. Anywhere. I have aways said, if your a jerk in your home town, move to California, you'll fit right in. My wife and I are trying to get out but it's like leaving prison, it's only when they let you out.

I still love my radios, but it's this sort of thing that keeps me home.

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Reli said:
"N-word box", wow. :thumbsdown:
Reli, when she was screaming that garbage there were 30 people around at the end of the pier, I felt bad for them, and I was so embarrassed I just felt like running back to the car. It sucked.

Matrixambience

Member (SA)
May 8, 2010
Strasburg,PA
I was having a bad day, but you get the " bad day reward" for sure. Sorry that happened. It's not just west coast buddy. The east coast has its village idiots for sure! My dad always told me it could be worse. You still have your radio. You aren't in jail for knocking chiclets out of a dunkin donut eatin nasty lady. You didn't lose your home in a CA wildfire. You handled it well IMHO. Move on, brush off all mean and negative crapfunk, and have fun again! We are here to help you out bud.

-GZ-

Member (SA)
Oct 8, 2010
Boom Central
Thanks for takin one for the team, bro. Of all the positive experiences you've had, you had to expect a negative one at some point. No way you could have seen honey booboo's mom hollerin racist crazy **** at you, but we can never see how bad the bad **** really is before it happens....in any aspect of our lives. Keep boomin in SoCal, broham...the love will come back ten fold..

Robb

Member (SA)
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto Canada
What kind of music were you listening to ? lol

In Canada, this would never happen. We tolerate alot here.
We'd just say eh, just let the guy listen to his music as long as theres no profanity in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.