Pics 4.International Ghettoblaster Meeting Dessau 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zippy

Member (SA)
Sep 21, 2010
Hannover, Germany
Due to several flooded streets I couldn't make it until way after dark which means many of the pics I took got blurry. Anyway, here are a few. It was a great night!

teisco

Member (SA)
Jun 7, 2010
Germany Dresden
stormsven said:
Great pictures. And sure some beer left since i missed the meeting this year :lol:
Hey Tony , I hope we see us next year :beer2:

What a wonderful week-end. On Saturday the greatest boombox meeting and on Sunday with nearly 70.000 people dance with DEPECHE MODE in Berlin!!!

cheers

Lutz :dj:

meeting 31.jpgmeeting 70.jpgmeeting 94.jpgmeeting 68.jpgmeeting 81.jpgmeeting 114.jpgmeeting 41.jpgDemo 26.jpgDemo 6.jpgDemo 1.jpg

PikLomov

Member (SA)
Mar 31, 2011
Sorry leute aber was ist denn das für ein Scheiß? Ist es eine Party für Ausgewählte gewesen? Ohne Werbung ohne gar nichts. Fragen nach einem Termin wurden hier im Forum nicht beantwortet..Schade. Ich war zwei mal dabei und werde nie mehr nach Dessau fahren :thumbsdown:

bredgeo

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
France
Hummmm.... Too cool!!!!!!!!

They will never have anything as such here in retarded France (oh, and Ireland was the same... Just as retarted)!!!!!

Dudes (and Dudettes) Dear Boombox Berliners... Any of you guys thinking about have another type of meet around the 2 weeks of mid August or last 2 week of August??????? I will be going to Berlin around then...

Just asking.... :blush:

Eddy

Member (SA)
May 20, 2009
So Brian , you finally got back to France. Belgium is no better on boombox domain.
But that's good in a way . You can buy them cheap on local websites . For example VZ for 250 Euro :-D
Yup i finally have one

Status
Not open for further replies.