GF-777 Custom Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
It's time for a new custom project! This thread will be where I'll be posting all the stages of this project from start to finish. It's going to be exciting!!

I've near finalised the design i'm going with. This was originally going to be a project for all the FM radio station stickers I've been collecting, but I had a 'vision' for this box and i went with that direction.

Here we go with the concept mock ups!!

This is probably going to take a few months, or possibly more to complete but I'll be sure to post my progress on here as it occurs.

Rock On.

Scotty_M

Member (SA)
Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane, AU
Rick. Pastels man....love the pastels! The contrast to the dark (granite / marble?) is sensational.

I'll start preparing the popcorn.

Scotty

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
I like how the "granite" appears to be ripped and has the pastel colors underneath. I'm sure there is some symbolism in there, but my mind hasn't fully engaged this morning. :-D I can't wait to see the finished project!!

Cpl-Chronic

Member (SA)
May 14, 2012
Windsor, Ontario, CANADA
You are a true artist for sure Glu. I will definitely follow the progress with great interest. I'm no fan of pastels but your designs are outstanding & completely unique to themselves. Of course, your M90 is ubiquitous now & I've seen pics of it everywhere.

Cheers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.