Boomboxery 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Well, after many months of planning, procrastination, more planning, and even more procrastination... Boomboxery has finally been updated.

There are way too many neat things that can be done now, but the main thing is THREADED PMs!! That's right an entire PM conversation in one thread topic. You can now search your PMs!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Oh no I will have to get use to new format. Oh well gives me something to do. Bobby the tapatalk app don't seem to work but I'm going to try and reset it.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
baddboybill said:
Thanks Bobby. I like tapatalk because its easy to post pics. Will new site allow pics through apple devices?
Hopefully. :lol:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Superduper said:
Hmmmm.... it's now sorta like S2G in that you need to login in order to post or reply but don't need to login to view posts.
That's just experimenting right now. I thought it might be nice to be able to share posts on Twitter and Facebook without having to require John Doe to be a member. We'll see how it goes for a few days.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Superduper said:
BTW, I thought Max Fenig was either abducted and living in a space ship somewhere, or dead. You friends with him Bobby?
We e-mail each other occasionally. I still have his NICAP baseball cap in my closet. :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.