Jump to content


Telefunken Studio 1M 'Line In' Help!

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 JLF

  • Members (SA)
  • 197 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest

Posted 24 September 2009 - 06:41 PM

Can someone tell me what the plug type is called for the AUX hook up on a Telefunken Studio 1M?

I just got it today and was stoked to hook it up to my CD Turntable that I use with all my BBX... Only to find it has what looks to be a rather high quality plug of some sort.

At least Ive never encountered this style before!

Also... anyone know if there are adaptors still readily available for this style?

Thanks for the help!

#2 redbenjoe


    I Am Legend

  • Eternal Order of Boom
  • 17,995 posts
  • Locationflorida

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:15 PM

jeff -- i think its a 5 pin DIN plug --
go on line --and look for --
not an adaptor --but a cord with the din at one end and the rca plug
or 1/8" plug at the other --
how much do you like/love your studio ??

#3 JLF

  • Members (SA)
  • 197 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:41 PM

Thanks Ira...

I think your right.

I'll search that description on line.

Well... I was AMAZED at how small it is?!

Not that its a small BBX, but for some reason I was thinking these were as large as a GF-777?

What blows me away is that it is as heavy as TWO GF-777's! I had to check that there were no batteries in it!

The radio sound is loud, but muted. I knew that it wasnt 100% in that function going in...

Havent yet tried the cassette, which has been rebuilt, or; obviously the Line In. Which is what Im really looking forward too.

Did I mention its heavy?

Do you have one yourself? The quality feel of the switch gear reminds me very much of the Large Marantz boxes we love so much!

#4 monchito

  • Boomus Fidelis
  • 4,601 posts
  • Locationpythonville florida

Posted 25 September 2009 - 03:49 AM

telefunken are super heavy but be advised that it works a bit shoddy with batteries :yes: :yes: :yes: :-/