I will be making 4 different types of straps. Prices are set for shipping inside the USA. Buyer will have to purchase a minimum of 2 straps and pay additional $20 outside the USA from the prices listed below:
ALL STRAPS ARE STANDARD 1.5" WIDE X APPROX 5'-0" LONG. IF YOU NEED A LONGER OR WIDER STRAP, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I DO NOT OFFER ANY OTHER WIDTH STRAP FOR THE JVC HARDWARE, ONLY 1.5" WIDE.
$25 shipped. "JVC STRAP"
1. JVC specific strap with hardware.
3-14-2013 007.jpg 87.2K
$15 shipped. "HOOK STRAP"
2. standard strap with an adjustment buckle and "J HOOK" style metal clip end for boomboxes with a metal loop to accept a strap clip with all chrome "heavy duty" hardware (example: Realistic SCR-8, GE 3-5286, etc.)
PICT0038.JPG 50.73K 93 downloads
PICT0039.JPG 32.97K 77 downloads
DSC_0246.jpg 108.72K 77 downloads
$13 shipped. "LOOP STRAP"
3. strap with no end hardware. Has the ends looped to slide onto boomboxes with bars on the tops. Built with an adjustment buckle.
(example: JVC RC-550, Candle JTR-1287/Helix, Crown CSC-850, Crown CSC-980, Sanyo M9982, Hitachi TRK-8200, GE 3-5254, and many more. Strap width varies from 3/4"-1.5" depending on the boombox)
3-14-2013 008.jpg 62.01K
$15 shipped. "HANDLE MOUNTS"
4. 2 smaller handle mounted straps to use in conjunction with option #2 (standard strap with an adjustment buckle and "J HOOK" style metal clip end ), so you can carry a boombox that has no hookup for any kind of strap. If you already have a "J hook" strap, then all you need are these to mount it to any boombox handle.
0204140805.jpg 35.8K 71 downloads
0204140806.jpg 32.62K 65 downloads
$28 shipped group package.
5. 2 handle straps and standard "J hook" strap combined shown below in red/black.
Modeled my universal handle mount strap on my M90. The strap length combined with the universal handle mounts makes for a perfect length to sling over your head!
Here are some great video reviews by our member Chris Lasonic TRC-920!
Standard "J-Hook" strap with handle mount straps:
JVC replica strap:
Standard "J-Hook" strap:
2016 SHIPPING PRICE UPDATE! If you are in any country outside the USA, you must pay an additional $20 for shipping to the prices listed above and have a minimum 2 strap order. This is because the flat rate shipping outside the USA is so high. THANK YOU.
Here is a link to my old thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=9061
Pricing and options changed over the years, so that's why I have this new thread started.
I will update the thread with current strap colors you can choose from for your specific strap. Also, if you have an idea or a need for a strap type that I don't have listed, send me a PM and I'm sure I can make something for you.
Thank you to everyone at Boomboxery and to all boombox enthusiasts. Because of the support from everyone that purchased in the past, I was able to drop the prices to make them more affordable.
In case you were wondering what JVC boxes have the slot for the JVC strap, here is a current list and there could be others:
RC-838 Series II