Dumbass GH sends his greetz like the jackass he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the cock sucker is following us here......so fatdog....any new member that looks out of place?

I wish the ****face would just come out of the closet, I'd love to pound him into the ground. Here is his typical coward email he likes to send

Hey Mr tough guy hides-behind-keyboard how ya doin?

Just to let you know I'll STILL be watching the new forum (already am) and will be chastising you and anyone else who gets under my skin or posts unacceptable crap.
Let's work together to make this forum a better one as that's what everyone seems to want.
Now keep that overactive mouth of yours SHUT.

GH (Pending moderator status on Boomboxery.com)

Patron

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Los Angeles CA.
Kittmaster, dont worry about that freak, and he probably is a freak, he is all twisted and maybe not only his mind but his body too :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

walkgirl

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Holland
I am sure it is not Metad as I am in good standing with him!

and I also got emails from GH! well only one that is

I do believe we have a other admirer :-D

I do think the 2 letters are a giveaway! ;-) :ninja:

MONOLITHIC

No Longer Active
May 6, 2009
Illadelph, East Coast
twitter.com
Hey, kittmaster, you ever had any verbal sparring sessions with Metad? If so, were the writing styles the same?

Whoever that cat is, he needs to get a life... or put a loaded gun in his mouth and take his own... ;-)

His level of hate won't die till he does. When that day comes, he'll (hopefully) realize that he wasted his time focusing too much attention on weak ****.

I am pretty sure he is from Europe from some of his past emails, he uses words like bloke and crap like that, so he must be overseas.....not that there is anything wrong with being from overseas, but he shows his ass ever time he opens his flap. Here's wishing he sucks on the end of a double cocked 12 gauge and pulls the trigger......hear that jackass GH??? Loser

I'm mean , he's has got to be the stupid **** on the planet.......I'm sure that everyone knows he isn't going to be a moderator here.....so why would he even close his gay email with : GH (Pending moderator status on Boomboxery.com)

I still think that he likes to suck the cock....GH = Gives Head.

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
hey chris --
i did not mean to state that GH= metard/retard for 100% certain ??

in fact -we dont even know if that metard coward is a liitle boy or a liitle girl-
right ???

--he/she hides in secrecy --
is afraid to ever post any pictures-

and waits to pull his or her pud at my every post :lol:

its like i have a personal stalker/groupee -- :annoyed:

and not that different than having my oh-so-powerful moderator --
follow me around s2g for YEARS !!

in your case -
-this GH turd likes to ' KITT-MASTURBATE ':lol:
all over you --
so -- unless the world is blighted with TWO metards -- :thumbsdown: :sad: :sadno:

its my guess that he/she is your 'special friend' = gh
but --it might be some other loser !!!

MasterBlaster84

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Northern California
Johnny said:
Who the hate mail spammer GH!!! :sad:

Why would someone get joy outta be a **** spoon? :sadno:
I have pondered that question many times when this tool pops up and I still can't come up with a good reason. I stopped wasting time trying long ago, how can a sane person truly understand the sick?

LLopez

Member (SA)
May 8, 2009
I don't know about this beast GH, I don't know if he's a he or a she :-/ , :hmmm: :w00t: GH is a Shemale :lol: .

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
Blow it off, move on....

This dialog about that meathead just gives him pleasure and joy. You can take that pleasure away by not talking about it where it can be seen by the public. (ie PMs or back room).

But, since we're here talking about it now, I'll add my thoughts...

I guarantee you he's reading this thread with a woody and a paper towel in hand, and surely its a small woody at that. Only a coward with severe inferiority issues would act in this manner. Seriously, this person should be happy there has been an exodus from S2G so they can now be more "prominent." Instead, following the lot to continue cyber-staking kittmaster... Whoever it is has some serious issues. Like maybe their daddy or mommy didn't love them (or loved them too much, if you know what I mean)....

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
I have been blamed for being this gh jerk acording to panfan he was even using my ip, PLEASE belive it is not me as i dont see the point in spouting off and threatening other members this guy is a right looser. :sadno:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Yeah, you're right about that, Tim. Your style is nowhere near as legible as GH's. :lol: :lol: :-P

Radio raheem

Member (SA)
May 13, 2009
uk
Fatdog said:
Yeah, you're right about that, Tim. Your style is nowhere near as legible as GH's. :lol: :lol: :-P
THANKS for your backing bobby REALY even though that crap spouted at me by panfan i found it realy upsetting, still im over stg now.

Hey how would i go about making a donation to here, bare in mind i have no paypal etc i realy want this place to take off and rock my friend. :thumbsup: .

Status
Not open for further replies.