Sanyo RD XM1 (Micro Cassette Deck)
Sony TC-PB5 (Cassette Deck)
Sony ST-P7J (Tuner)
Sony TA-P7F (Amp)
Wow! Thank you! :thumbsup:

LJV

Member (SA)
Nov 18, 2012
Does it ever ends? :drool: Even those were big compared to this one :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

2x25W :drool: :drool: :drool:

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
I would really like to find one of those Sanyo micro-cassette decks. :yes: :drool: :drool:

LJV

Member (SA)
Nov 18, 2012
Been checking... tuner and amp from yt video are from Precise P7 system. On that video the guy uses deck TC-PB5 to build up identical width system, because on Precise P7 the deck TC-FX7 had width of tuner and amp placed side-by-side. :sad:

When I'm concerned, that was the peak of design. Nothing that came after early 80s or whatever we have now can't match it. Just look at those components - everything is so user friendly yet elegant, simple yet sophisticated, minimalistic but not cheap or lacking a thing. Why did with death or rock&roll in the late 80s everything became so dull, self-serving, uniformed, unimaginative? :'-(

I think that the overall decline in all areas of human creativity started when everything became submitted to profit, and profit needs new models, new music, new fashion, although peak was definitely reached in the 70s and early 80s. That is why no one will ever collect 90s or 2000s cars, stereos or whatever.

Why?

Because there is not a bit of anyone's soul built in creation of goods, whose only purpose was to make more money, last shorter, and be different compared to previous model no matter how idiotic, ugly and aggressively imposed that difference is.

Status
Not open for further replies.