just ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
good morning to all ....just ordered some belts to have just in case something goes wrong....jtee's belt size guide was a big help also fatdogs reserch on the big gf's made ordering a breeze thanks guys :thumbsup:

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Good Morning JImmy,

:-D Some flat belts that calls for (FBM) we need to order the small size(FBS). I'm sure you know about it.
For M70 it is very true. The (FBM) will slip off the pulley in seconds. :yes:

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
BoomboxLover48 said:
Good Morning JImmy,

:-D Some flat belts that calls for (FBM) we need to order the small size(FBS). I'm sure you know about it.
thanks for the info royce...thankfully my m70 the belts were serviced by my guy when i overhauled the box :thumbsup:

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
baddboybill said:
I usually always order one size up and one size down just to be sure :thumbsup: But Royce I used FBM on my M70 with no issues :hmmm:
cool bill...If i have any issues I will ask you before I begin a repair :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
baddboybill said:
I usually always order one size up and one size down just to be sure :thumbsup: But Royce I used FBM on my M70 with no issues :hmmm:
Bill, You are smart to order one size up and down. That is good! :yes:
I learned my lesson the hard way.
The Medium size width got a range. It can vary from 4.0 mm to ~6.5mm. The one I recieved was 6.5mm and that slipped off the M70 pulley in seconds. I'm sure you got the one close to 4mm width. :yes:

I bought them from studio electronics.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
BoomboxLover48 said:
baddboybill said:
Bill, You are smart to order one size up and down. That is good! :yes:
I learned my lesson the hard way.
The Medium size width got a range. It can vary from 4.0 mm to ~6.5mm. The one I recieved was 6.5mm and that slipped off the M70 pulley in seconds. I'm sure you got the one close to 4mm width. :yes:

I bought them from studio electronics.
That's where I get all my belts from :hmmm: maybe the length was a little off :confused:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
BoomboxLover48 said:
Good Morning JImmy,

Agree the M70 FBM is too wide and walks off the pully. I ended up slicing the width down around the belt with a sissors and they have worked good with no problems :cool:

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
just a little update ...just recieved all the belts ...that was really quick studio sound really delivers fast ...I will let you guys know as soon as i have time to replace them :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.