Lasonic TRC-931 Speakers Into Rising 20/20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

monchito

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
pythonville florida
what ohms are the speaker on the rising plus you would have to see if they fit without touching anything in the back if it clears and have the same ohms as rising i dont see why they would not work as long as the above mentioned works.. :-)

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
monchito said:
what ohms are the speaker on the rising plus you would have to see if they fit without touching anything in the back if it clears and have the same ohms as rising i dont see why they would not work as long as the above mentioned works.. :-)
I'm not sure if both speakers are the same ohms or not...i guess i should check that first. Maybe somebody has already tried this swap before? Thanks for the quick response :thumbsup:

JustCruisin

Member (SA)
Jan 28, 2012
Midwest, USA
Yes, same ohms and about same watts.. if I wasn't such a slacker I would have done this already.. :blush:
Same plan I had for my Rising! :yes:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
i think they will work fine , the lasonic woofers are 4 ohm 16 to 35 watts .

standard mounting frame and bolt pattern so i see no problem other than a difference in 4 or 8 ohms depending on the rising woofers .

I think looks wise you can't go wrong.

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
JustCruisin said:
Yes, same ohms and about same watts.. if I wasn't such a slacker I would have done this already.. :blush:
Same plan I had for my Rising! :yes:
Thanks! I guess i will have to attempt the swap soon and see how it goes, and thanks for your input melly :-D

Jboogie2384

Member (SA)
Sep 30, 2010
Queens, New York
I have a couple of sets too that I'm trying to do the same with. Gonna swap them out of my Conion C-126. Tweeters and all. I've been so busy lately I just don't have the time for anything right now. I've gotten deliveries of radios still in boxes that I haven't even opened up yet. I need a vacation man :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.