Hubba Dubba!!! Show Your Double Down Boomers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldskool69

Staff member
May 5, 2009
'Bama!!! Deep In Da' Heart O' Dixie
Here's a thought... :hmmm:

Why aren't we showing our double cassettes any love? :huh: I mean, think about it, they generally always had the most features, offered the ability to dub deck to deck, and if you had double auto reverse and a lady friend around...set for continuous loop and...well you get the picture.

I am a fan of course and I have some from small to large. Almost all of mine have line in, EQ, relay or continuous play, some are logic controlled, some are not, a couple slot load from front or side, or stacks, but either way, they are loads of fun. My pics are group shots below. I will post individual pics if requested and go into more detail about each one.

Show your multi-deck wonders!!! I've yet to see a post just about the "Dubs". :-D

Let's see whatcha' got!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

P.S. Another one is on the way from Cali... ;-)

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
Good idea Freddie! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Bout time the twin cassettes get some love,IMHO...... :smooch: :surf:
Hers a few of mine.
Soundesign mini

Aiwa CS-W660

Panasonic RX-D30

Marantz CRS-8000

Master Z

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Toledo, OH!
Great idea for a thread Oldie! :thumbsup:
Skip, I love the Aiwa mini with auto reverse :cool:
Here's my mix tape dub machines!

Sharp HK 9000

Sharp GF 575

Lasonic TRC 931

Master Z

Member (SA)
May 7, 2009
Toledo, OH!
Wow Boom Shaka, that 787 is SWEEEEET!
and I dont think I've ever seen a Rapor. Hows it sound???

Once again great thread!
Peace,
Paul Z.

Boom Shaka Laka

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Detroit
It's real... not PhotoShopped. If I knew how to use PhotoShop (which I don't), the first thing I would've done was paste in a new right antenna. (Never got around to replacing the broken one.) It sounds OK with loudness on, maybe like a Panasonic 5100. No bass buster, and tweeters are fake. Mainly a novelty item.

vladi123456

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Texas
Oldskool, be careful with my Sharp - you've got three boxes stuck on top of it!!! :nonono: :-D

Ok, here are my boxes - Sharp HK-9000, Sharp GF-800, and Stephanie. I meant - GF-777 :lol:

Boom Shaka Laka

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Detroit
Sorry to say, unlike Vladi's Stephanie, this isn't someone I actually know (darn!). But the girl, the photo, and the Sharp WQ-T352H are all cool. So...

P.S. Here's mine...

Status
Not open for further replies.