Has this happened to anyone else??? Weird ness on Firefox

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
: :-/ Firefox has been acting weird lately,at least for me maybe i have a poltergeist or somethin' :-D
I like switching up web browsers i use i/e the most,also use Firefox,safari,and opera,i like opera the least btw,but anyhoo... Firefox has been doing alot i mean alot of updates lately,like every few days i sign on,there is a new update and tonite @ a recent Firefox update i noticed my bookmarks on Firefox are DOUBLED from Bookmarks i imported from i/e. The same bookmarks but doubled,very weird,I never imported my bookmarks again in prob at least like 5-6 months this is def weird anyone else have these strange happenings with Firefox? Should i be worried? :-/

Jovie

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
do you have a lot of extensions installed?Maybe there a compatibility issue with one of them...

jaredscottfla

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Florida
:sadno: nope not at all,it's weird,i did add maybe 4-5 favs in i/e including this site in the last few days,maybe ea update firefox does it looks for new i/e favs to import? :-/ It's not the worst thing in the world just really weird, ;-)

bill

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Vancouver
jaredscottfla said:
:sadno: nope not at all,it's weird,i did add maybe 4-5 favs in i/e including this site in the last few days,maybe ea update firefox does it looks for new i/e favs to import? :-/ It's not the worst thing in the world just really weird, ;-)
i have had tons of glitches concerning bookmarks and firefox. its one of the reasons i went back to safari.

Status
Not open for further replies.