C100F speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

xray1895

Member (SA)
Sep 24, 2012
markham,ontario,canada
Hello Everyone, I was wondering if anyone could answer this question for me. Both speakers work with the Tuner, Aux/Phono selection, but when I play the top deck(bottom one is missing a guide I think to hold the cassette snug) only the right speaker works(left one is muffled and weak) . If anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate it. Thank You.

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
No pics necessary ;-) .
Sounds like either a badly adjusted head or there is a contact problem with auto reverse. :yes:
Try pressing the tape direction button a few times and see if that solves the problem. If not, you may need to open the unit and adjust the azimuth of your cassette head and clean it.

Good luck!

xray1895

Member (SA)
Sep 24, 2012
markham,ontario,canada
Bad boy bill and especially mmcodomino thank you. mmcodomino yes as soon as I pressed the autoreverse the left speaker kicked in. Wooooo Hoooooo :-D Now I'm going to make the guide for the lower deck so I can finally use it.

gsbadbmr

Member (SA)
Apr 2, 2010
Boombox Museum
mmcodomino said:
No pics necessary ;-) .
Sounds like either a badly adjusted head or there is a contact problem with auto reverse. :yes:
Try pressing the tape direction button a few times and see if that solves the problem.
Yup, the same thing happened to my Clairtone 7980, and what mmcodomino suggests often fixes the problem :thumbsup: If you get fedup of your Conion/Clairtone let me know :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.