480 mile total road trip to Skippy1969!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Going for a little mini meet to Scott's house. Taking my Sharp VZ2000, Sharp GF9494, JVC M90 and my newest Lasonic I931 BTQ. :thumbsup: :cool:

Bad Boy Bill

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
awesome !

next box on skippy's want list is gonna be the vz 2000 when he sees hears that some bitch :-D

cigarette breaks are mandatory that's a lot to carry :lol:

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
Be safe and enjoy your trip! Post lots of pics.

VZ2000 is a heavy beast weighing more than 35Lbs. The first time I saw VZ2000 I couldn't believe how big it is. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: It is one of the biggest boomboxes out there.

They should have designed it with two handles on the side or wheels at the bottom. :lol: :lol:

Sharp forgot to add safe handling tips for this box with warnings like..

1. Don't carry VZ2000 more than 3 times a day or will results in serious back pain
2. Side effects include hernia, herniated disc, strain and fracture
3. Always use a dolly move it around.
4. Wear steel toe shoes and leather gloves

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
redbenjoe said:
480 miles :-O :nonono:

the longest trip ever --to visit the likes of skippy -
should never be more than 8 miles

:-P :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well I drove 1400 miles to come see you hillbillies :lol: :lol: :lol:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
BoomboxLover48 said:
Be safe and enjoy your trip! Post lots of pics.

VZ2000 is a heavy beast weighing more than 35Lbs. The first time I saw VZ2000 I couldn't believe how big it is. :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: It is one of the biggest boomboxes out there.

They should have designed it with two handles on the side or wheels at the bottom. :lol: :lol:

Sharp forgot to add safe handling tips for this box with warnings like..

1. Don't carry VZ2000 more than 3 times a day or will results in serious back pain
2. Side effects include hernia, herniated disc, strain and fracture
3. Always use a dolly move it around.
4. Wear steel toe shoes and leather gloves

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: wait til you guys see pics :lol:

Bad Boy Bill

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
So I got to Scott's in under 4 hrs, which I guess is a speed record since trip calls for 4.5 hrs :thumbsup:

Scott was a great host. He had 3 gorgeous naked teenie boppers there waiting for me :lol: of course the girls refused to pose for pictures so sorry guys :-(. But I have a photo graphic memory and believe me when I tell you these girls were so H.O.T.T.........

Ok enough with my wet dream :lol: anyway Scott actually carried the VZ2000 in da house and boy was that funny :lol: I thought he was going to fall :lol: He managed though ;-)

We were able to play around with some cool boomers!!! I checked out his JVC DC33...I think that's the model... and that box is a monster on sound plus everything works including the motorized ejecting turntable :-)

Scott also gives a :thumbsup: on the new Lasonic I931BTQ w. EQ. I will let Scott chime in his thoughts on it :-)

I also was finally able to pry my old National RX5700 back from Scott's cold dead hands :lol: Just kidding :-D. Love it man. Still trying to figure out how music search works on this so if you have one please explain on my tech post about it. Thanks :thumbsup:

So I got some pics for you guys. Hope you enjoy. Pay close attention to Scott holding the VZ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bad Boy Bill

skippy1969

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Baraboo Wisconsin
Thanks for coming over today Bill. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I had a great visit today. :-D
I really liked the VZ2000 and the Lasonic TRC931BT was awesome too. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
My back still hurts from luggin that beast around,LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wish more members could have stopped over too. :cool:

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
That's cool Bill!
Scott is a good guy! C'mon guys the VZ isn't that heavy? My WX-1
is a little heavier!! :thumbsup: :lol:
C'mon pump that iron!!! :-P
Love that VZ!!!!! Man do I want that!!!! :yes:
Looks like you has a great time!! :-)

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Damn I wish I could have been there. You guys both have boxes I needed to hear in person! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.