Show all your sealed cassettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
I think it will be interesting for lot of us to see the now day state of our sealed collections.
So please post yours. I know few members collections that will make a "real" hi-fi collectors to get :blush: :-D . I will start with my rather wired one ( just use to have more than 200 eagles and still didnt opened all of them :lol: ).

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Wow! It seems that you REALLY like the Eagle cassettes. :lol: :thumbsup: I don't think I've added any new ones lately, but maybe I can get a more recent picture of mine.

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
stormsven said:
I think it will be interesting for lot of us to see the now day state of our sealed collections.
So please post yours. I know few members collections that will make a "real" hi-fi collectors to get :blush: :-D . I will start with my rather wired one ( just use to have more than 200 eagles and still didnt opened all of them :lol: ).

[ Image ]

[ Image ]
[ Image ]

[ Image ]
Wow ... Did you have stock in the eagle company :lol: :lol: very cool :breakdance:

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
I will stop posting :drool: :drool: :drool: and spamming after every new photos. But yea , thats what i mean to post lot of collection. I hope it will turn to long drool topic :thumbsup:

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
I'll be posting pics of my sealed cassettes shortly. I just met a guy who has several rare Metal Alloy bodied TDK MA-XG Metal biased tapes. Somes still sealed. He's agreed to sell me at least One, maybe more. These are pretty heavy due to the metal frame. Just one weighs about as much 5-6 of the regular cassettes. I took a pic of the one he showed me. :drool: I'm just now learning about these :dunce:

Status
Not open for further replies.