New Lasonic boombox is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Until I see pictures of the actual boombox, I will not believe it looks anything like the picture on the box. :no:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Superduper said:
Fatdog said:
Until I see pictures of the actual boombox, I will not believe it looks anything like the picture on the box. :no:
The one on eBay and the i931bt on Lasonic's own website looks entirely different.
the picture on website is 931bt that has the iPod dock still. I own one....The seller on eBay has the newest model with 5 band EQ that just arrived. I sent message asking!! Lasonic said it would be out in August :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stormsven

Member (SA)
Jan 14, 2011
Sofia, Bulgaria
Damn i love her too. Will wait for Bill to have one and if all is real will ask some US member to buy her (if its 220V as well) for me and send it like a present so not paying customs and so on :thumbsup:
Damn is dope all black :bow:

Gluecifer

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
Belmont, Australia
hmm I still dont like the black instead of the chrome trims.

If i could get one cheap enough i'd probably pick one up and swap out the black trims for the chrome ones off one of my other i931s

Rock On.

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
Looks like crap to me. :thumbsdown:
Nothing to do anymore with the original TRC 931....The blue graphics kill it and also the oversized EQ on the door....it should be where that darn display is.
I bet thins thing sounds just as crappy as the first i-931 did and I will definitely not make the mistake and spend my money on one of these again.

Stretch

Member (SA)
Sep 4, 2009
Toronto
www.scribd.com
The full colour screen and electronics to run it would likely push the price up over $200, which leads me to believe it isn't one as the price didn't change.
I like the TRON styling and will likely get one eventually too.

The sliders are real guys. Check this image out. It is of a real unit. Zoom in a bit, and look. You can see the slider clearly and how it blocks graphics beside it just like the buttons above. They are real.
eric

goodman

Member (SA)
Jun 14, 2011
Bulgaria
I do not understand why the company has no official site with quality pictures and information about the different models?
:hmmm: :-/ :hmmm: :-/

Stretch

Member (SA)
Sep 4, 2009
Toronto
www.scribd.com
goodman said:
I do not understand why the company has no official site with quality pictures and information about the different models?
:hmmm: :-/ :hmmm: :-/
Sometimes the easiest things can be the hardest.... in this case, there really is no excuse though :lol:
eric

Lasonic TRC-920

Feb 16, 2010
Naples, Italy
Stretch said:
The full colour screen and electronics to run it would likely push the price up over $200, which leads me to believe it isn't one as the price didn't change.
I like the TRON styling and will likely get one eventually too.

The sliders are real guys. Check this image out. It is of a real unit. Zoom in a bit, and look. You can see the slider clearly and how it blocks graphics beside it just like the buttons above. They are real.
eric
[ Image ]
OK, in this picture you can see that's a REAL EQ :thumbsup: Bitchen! I love it....yep, I'll be getting one of those for sure!

It's the LASONIC DEATH STAR :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.