The Conion C100-F Case - Sound Check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hardmen

Member (SA)
Jul 20, 2010
Brazil
www.instagram.com
The video shows the C100-F case that I bought from Blu_Fuz, plays Blitz The Ambassador.
I do some paint job and fix some cracks around the box, put a Chinese amplifier inside (with some mods) and all powered with a 12V 7Ah Lead Acid Battery..
The video Don´t show how really good the sound quality is (maybe because I use a Stereo Camera), but it´s real good in person no doubt!
Enjoy it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fcce6ZOC0k

Cheers...

Jboogie2384

Member (SA)
Sep 30, 2010
Queens, New York
You did an awesome job! Gonna show us how and what you did? I have a Sharp 8585 laying around that I could do this to. It's a dead box. Wires inside are all cut up. Has enough room inside it to add some new internals. Your help would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

hardmen

Member (SA)
Jul 20, 2010
Brazil
www.instagram.com
Jboogie2384 said:
You did an awesome job! Gonna show us how and what you did? I have a Sharp 8585 laying around that I could do this to. It's a dead box. Wires inside are all cut up. Has enough room inside it to add some new internals. Your help would be greatly appreciated :thumbsup:
Thanks Jboogie and Bill.

Jboogie.

I put inside a Chinese Amplifier (bought from Deal Extreme), but I have to disassemble that amp, dissoldering the pots and switches and connect all in PCB using 24AWG Cat.6 wires.

The amp I use s the same in this another video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLvo4C1mgu0

Cheers.

Stuntman Mike

Member (SA)
Sep 24, 2010
Germany
I like it :thumbsup: . It´s a good solution to bring a dead boombox with modern electronics back to life.
I plan something very similar with a beat to hell GF-555 and a USB/SD Car Radio.

hardmen

Member (SA)
Jul 20, 2010
Brazil
www.instagram.com
I have another boomer with almost same situation here, the Unisef SZ-5000SS.
It's a "war" situation inside, all burn and broke in PCB's, because of that, I decide to go the same mod, like the C100F case, put a Chinese Amplifier inside (bought from China and wait for arriving).
And the good, in original one, they don't have aux input, with the mod, he gain this input, MP3 capable and plays with batteries.

Cheers. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.