Tape Problem National RX 7200

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomBoomBlaster

Member (SA)
Jan 24, 2012
Germany
Hey guys and girls,

as you all know I got myself a national rx 7200. I changed the belts and everything worked fine in the first moment. But then the tape only played and rewind and forward were not working anymore, after a while trying the also play doesn't work. The tape is like new.....

Can anyone please help? :breakdance:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Do reels turn when tape not in? Did you clean off very good any tires or capstan and roller? We're belts to tight? Can you hear motor at all when in any of modes????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoomBoomBlaster

Member (SA)
Jan 24, 2012
Germany
baddboybill said:
Do reels turn when tape not in? Did you clean off very good any tires or capstan and roller? We're belts to tight? Can you hear motor at all when in any of modes????

just wanted to try it to report you and now it is working full :huh: I'm happy for the moment :breakdance: :breakdance: :breakdance:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
BoomBoomBlaster said:
baddboybill said:

just wanted to try it to report you and now it is working full :huh: I'm happy for the moment :breakdance: :breakdance: :breakdance:
That's great. Possibly was dirty micro switch that worked its way clean!!

Status
Not open for further replies.