Eating my lunch, checking ebay, wondering.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Eating my lunch, checking ebay, wondering.....

WAS IRA SLEEPING WHEN THIS POPPED UP?!?!?!?! :w00t:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300700485107?ss ... 1439.l2649

:lol:

It didn't register at first that the seller was only asking $75 BIN for this JVC RC-M71JW :thumbsup: . I even paused to read the entire auction thinking that someone was going to hit the BIN if I actually read the auction. Luckily Ira was sleeping (he's usually on top of sweet BIN deals) and I snagged it.

I have been burned by two M71s. We have a love/hate relationship but I am willing to give it another shot :yes: ;-) .

Hopefully it arrives in one piece :breakdance: .

Is in working condion and missing 1 antenna. No problemo :cool: . Looks like it needs a good cleaning and touchup.

k2j

Member (SA)
Mar 28, 2011
West Coast
Haha :w00t: Did your heart go pound pound when you saw it and it was all you could do to read through description and check seller ratings? I love that feeling.

good score :thumbsup:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
:lol: :yes:

Heart pounding out of my chest! I could feel the blood pressure pumping into my brain so hard that my vision was getting blury! :dunce:

Honestly, I didn't feel I had enough time to check the seller ratings :lol: . For $75 I will take the chance :breakdance: .

redbenjoe

I Am Legend
May 6, 2009
florida
great fast buy, joe -- :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
as you know -- thats a 300 to 700 buck box !!!
you cant go wrong for 75..
many times -
i have never read the descriptions -- :agree:
there is NO time for that BS :-D
just PAID FAST

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Are you f'n kidding me?!! :-O :annoyed: I probably had just closed down the browser no more than 10 minutes before it was listed. :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed:

Congrats, Joe. :thumbsup:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
You're right IRA, no time to really analyze auctions when the price is right. Even though the M71 is not on my list of keepers I would really have liked to keep one to have the "M70" arrangement and collect all the M70-M75's :yes: . I am actually hoping not to flip this one for profit.

FD, sorry to hear you missed it. So close my friend :-D . I'll let you know if I need to list it for sale :yes: :sin:

bdoorm

Member (SA)
Aug 29, 2011
Waterford, NJ USA
OH MY GOD! I MISSED IT! I SAW IT! I SAW IT! BUY IT NOW $75! I WAS TOO LATE! I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EYES! I WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN! I CAN STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! AHHHHHH! :'-(

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Aw man!

Sorry bro.

Perfect example of how you don't have time to think, just act :yes: .

I'll take good care of it, I promise :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.