Status
Not open for further replies.

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
What time is it? IT'S TIME to party! :breakdance:

Thomas is currently at my house with his custom GF777. Today we made use of the good weather and went out to see the new Pioneer Steez at a local electronics store (Saturn).
Well, we got there with his GF777 and my S90 to do a proper battle and damn, we were officially allowed to crank the sh*t out of the Pioneer and our boxes :w00t: :w00t: .

Review of the Pioneer: Damn good sound for its size - good portability - but sadly it does not appeal to me somehow. The sound is not as warm as on older machines :-/ .
And a retail price of 380€ is a little too much imho :dunce: . Especially since it has NO radio :thumbsdown:

Anyway, we spent most of the time shwoing our old boxes to the employees there :lol:
They took pics and loved them (and all had to admit they can really rock as good as the Pioneer :-D )

Here's Thomas btw:

Old vs. new :lol:

And then we could not stop drooling when an employee hooked up these two 2500€ (yes! Twothousandandfivehundred!) ONKYO amps along with a 1700€ preamp, a 1200€ CD player and mothafreaking 7000 (!!!!) euro speakers with connection cables worth 500 euros a piece :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
DAMN, that was one experience :w00t:

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
oh man that is the king of the toshiba's :drool: :drool:

just too think at one time even the mighty old boomers were on display and all new .

awesome meet guy's.

Status
Not open for further replies.