Status
Not open for further replies.

hardmen

Member (SA)
Jul 20, 2010
Brazil
www.instagram.com
Well,

I bought Blu fuz, C100F case with the intention of reforming him, but I need help from anyone who owns one and is willing to assist me.

I need good quality pictures of the tuner dial, side handles (next to the woofers) photos of Led VU´s and Needle VU´s

If possible also need pictures of the screws that holding the front and rear case parts , because some of them seem to be really big.

Or if any of you have some of these spare parts to sell, let me know!

Can send pics to:

E-mail address has been removed

Cheers.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
Sweet, you got it!!!! :w00t:

Packed like **** because it was already broken and it would have cost almost double to ship if the package was bigger! :thumbsdown:

hardmen

Member (SA)
Jul 20, 2010
Brazil
www.instagram.com
Joe.

The Brazilian IRS retained the box and charged me import fees $60 minus in my wallet. :no:

Now, the case is clean, all broken parts as glue and I work on fix the broken part below tuning dial window.
Maybe I paint the case by myself, or pay for a car painting place to do this to me... :huh: :hmmm:

Anyway, thanks to send the case and stay tuned for good news of the mods!!! :thumbsup:
And, if you want some parts or good pictures, dont forget me!! ;-)

Cheers.

bklyn sound

Member (SA)
Dec 7, 2011
sorry thats what i had quick on photobucket ...i will take some better ones later today :thumbsup:

hardmen

Member (SA)
Jul 20, 2010
Brazil
www.instagram.com
bklyn.

If you (or any other C100F owner)gives me help with another doubt:

The type and size of the long and medium screws of case assembly (pictures) I really apreciate. :yes:

Cheers.

hardmen

Member (SA)
Jul 20, 2010
Brazil
www.instagram.com
No longer Kraft, I put some screws of my friend Foley (Brazilian collector too), from your Polyvox PA850 parts box. :thumbsup:

For information, the Mona MS-3030 screws it´s perfects for substitution! :yes:

But... ...if you have hi def pictures of the tuner dial, helps me too much!!! ;-)

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.