Most GROSS or oddest thing you have found in a boombox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stereomann

Member (SA)
Nov 17, 2010
MD
was the boombox from ebay? if it was me i would send it back
how would something like that be cleaned? because they could be more hiding in the radio like in the cassette motor,switches
i hope there all dead maybe there from the 80's

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
BoomboxLover48 said:
Joe, Take extra care to protect your beautiful boomroom from any Bug invaders.. :lol: :lol:

We don't really have roaches around this area.

This box was from ebay, but I wasn't the one that bought it and it was purchased like 2 years ago.

So gross, blech.

TRC-911

Member (SA)
Jun 8, 2009
Fort Knox
That's sick!
This is the reason I open each and every one of my boxes :yes:

I bought a 931 while I was in Juarez, Mexico
that was covered in we ed residue. it was in a bong shop- :nonono:

they sold it to me for $30. and when i came back to the border, the guards wanted to take it apart because they thought it was a 'cubby box?"
thought I was smuggling stuff in. One guard said put it in the Xray. and finally another guard,tall guy, 6'2 said "leave that kid alone'' he took it from me, shook it for 4 seconds and said 'this things clear, whatever was in there isn't there now'

The thing reeked of mj. I cleaned the crap out of it when I got it home.

there were some creepy crawleys in there too.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
JustCruisin said:
blu_fuz said:
My grossest :-O :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

[ Image ]
[ Image ]
NASTY! That rust on that metal strap makes me think the box spent most of it's life in a damp, musty basement.. Making a nice home for all them critters.. :-O

Uh, just to clear things up - that's not rust. It's CAKED ON ROACH ****! :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Seriously, not rust I swear.

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
That's a bad one!! Ewww! :sick:
Bleach water,simple green and some orange clean!!
A little isopropyl alcohol wouldn't hurt either!!! :-O

Ghettoboom767

Member (SA)
May 6, 2009
USA
Hey Scott,where did you get a m-70 sticker?
Is that original?
Hope you scalded & boiled all those roach feces
& eggs!! :-O better yet,send it to ira!! :lol:
He loves those bugs I'n his boomers,he says
It gives off a nice perfume stench when the
Roach feces warms up!!!! :lol: :drool: :sick:

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I have the speakers out of that roach box in my M70 and I get a whiff of the roach **** once in awhile :lol: ......... :dunce:

I don't care.

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
During my latest find at a local Thrift store, I found this personal female massager in the Boomboxes battey compartment :-O It was concealed in a red velvet bag with a draw string (kinda like a Crown Royal Whiskey bag). I told the cashier (Lady), "I won't be needing this extra option, so I'll only pay for the Radio". She was shocked and laughing after a coworker told her what it was.

Scott, This won't stop you from still wanting this Radio will it? I believe you still can "FEEL" the music. :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.