Nice choice of boomboxes :thumbsup:
I'm in!

#3 mmcodomino

mmcodomino
  • Members (SA)
  • 2,001 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 30 March 2012 - 05:35 AM

EPIC! The 5350 and the silver RC550 look amazing :drool: . For a public poster I would vote for the 5350 though because that is what most people define as GHETTOBLASTER :-D
The 550 surely is THE eyecatcher for anyone who knows a bit about boomboxes :thumbsup: .
Dang, I hope you are printing both so I got something to add to my Masterblaster poster form last year :-D .

Oh, I would probably add an outline around the box too like on last year's poster :yes:

Aaand...(I know I should just shut up and stop complaining) it is mmcodomino and not mmcdomino :lol: :lol: . But that's cool ;-)

Can't wait for the 2nd June! Let's rock that brewery! :thumbsup:

#4 Blasterpunk

Blasterpunk
  • Members (SA)
  • 490 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

EPIC! The 5350 and the silver RC550 look amazing :drool: . For a public poster I would vote for the 5350 though because that is what most people define as GHETTOBLASTER :-D
The 550 surely is THE eyecatcher for anyone who knows a bit about boomboxes :thumbsup: .
Dang, I hope you are printing both so I got something to add to my Masterblaster poster form last year :-D .

Oh, I would probably add an outline around the box too like on last year's poster :yes:

Aaand...(I know I should just shut up and stop complaining) it is mmcodomino and not mmcdomino :lol: :lol: . But that's cool ;-)

Thats not the finish of the Poster. It needs more groove and for sure Zippys name on it! :-D And 1 more O for MMCODOMINA :lol: :lol: :lol:

#5 mmcodomino

mmcodomino
  • Members (SA)
  • 2,001 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:54 PM

Thats not the finish of the Poster. It needs more groove and for sure Zippys name on it! :-D

Groovy :thumbsup: . And yes - Zippy must not be forgotten :yes: .
Peter, I can't wait for 2nd June! Thank you so much for making this an annual tradition! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#6 stormsven

stormsven
  • Members (SA)
  • 3,273 posts
  • LocationSofia, Bulgaria

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:56 PM

And we will
:dj-party:

#7 Zippy

Zippy
  • Members (SA)
  • 899 posts