Lets do it again :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
EPIC! The 5350 and the silver RC550 look amazing :drool: . For a public poster I would vote for the 5350 though because that is what most people define as GHETTOBLASTER :-D
The 550 surely is THE eyecatcher for anyone who knows a bit about boomboxes :thumbsup: .
Dang, I hope you are printing both so I got something to add to my Masterblaster poster form last year :-D .

Oh, I would probably add an outline around the box too like on last year's poster :yes:

Aaand...(I know I should just shut up and stop complaining) it is mmcodomino and not mmcdomino :lol: :lol: . But that's cool ;-)

Can't wait for the 2nd June! Let's rock that brewery! :thumbsup:

Blasterpunk

Member (SA)
May 9, 2009
mmcodomino said:
EPIC! The 5350 and the silver RC550 look amazing :drool: . For a public poster I would vote for the 5350 though because that is what most people define as GHETTOBLASTER :-D
The 550 surely is THE eyecatcher for anyone who knows a bit about boomboxes :thumbsup: .
Dang, I hope you are printing both so I got something to add to my Masterblaster poster form last year :-D .

Oh, I would probably add an outline around the box too like on last year's poster :yes:

Aaand...(I know I should just shut up and stop complaining) it is mmcodomino and not mmcdomino :lol: :lol: . But that's cool ;-)

Thats not the finish of the Poster. It needs more groove and for sure Zippys name on it! :-D And 1 more O for MMCODOMINA :lol: :lol: :lol:

mmcodomino

Member (SA)
Mar 5, 2010
Berlin, Germany
www.myradio.berlin
Blasterpunk said:
mmcodomino said:

Thats not the finish of the Poster. It needs more groove and for sure Zippys name on it! :-D

Groovy :thumbsup: . And yes - Zippy must not be forgotten :yes: .
Peter, I can't wait for 2nd June! Thank you so much for making this an annual tradition! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.