conion c100 or clairtone 7980 service manual wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scotty_M

Member (SA)
Nov 9, 2011
Brisbane, AU
Apparently no one who has one will upload it for everyone else to use...

I don't have one by the way...don't even have a conion. :lol:

Scott

teisco

Member (SA)
Jun 7, 2010
Germany Dresden
Eddy said:
So , what's wrong with that conion ?
Sorry, it`s a Clairtone ! It is not my 7980 , i make it for a friend :-) :superduper:
Nothing is defective, only cosmetically action inside and outside and belt replacment on the deck one :-D I want the manual for the information. If something breaks with the repair. I did not know is so rare.

-----Now, I have disassembled the CLAIRTONE, It is very easy. The clairtone is very cheap inside. Two easy tape decks, crazy wiring installation!!!! etc.

to many thanks to for your efforts

cheers

Lutz :breakdance:

Eddy

Member (SA)
May 20, 2009
teisco said:
Eddy said:
So , what's wrong with that conion ?
Sorry, it`s a Clairtone ! It is not my 7980 , i make it for a friend :-) :superduper:
Nothing is defective, only cosmetically action inside and outside and belt replacment on the deck one :-D I want the manual for the information. If something breaks with the repair. I did not know is so rare.

-----Now, I have disassembled the CLAIRTONE, It is very easy. The clairtone is very cheap inside. Two easy tape decks, crazy wiring installation!!!! etc.

to many thanks to for your efforts

cheers

Lutz :breakdance:
No problem. I have a Clairtone too and compared to a Sharp or JVC it's a piece of junk .
The wiring is a mess.

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
He says it is only 2 sheets. Front and back copies would give you only 6 useful pages......

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Is the service manual the same as the owner's manual? I have an original owner's manual that i wouldn't mind scanning and sharing.

Bill there is already a PDF file for Conion C100 owner manual ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.