Vibration problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

staplegun

Member (SA)
Jan 30, 2012
florida
I have isolated a vibration to the function buttons on the face of my 935. When I listen to stuff with fat bottom end at lower volume, there is a slight vibration noise. It goes away when I isolate the function buttons with my fingers. Any suggestions on how to fix this. I don't want to screw anything up over a slight hum that isn't noticeable when I put the volume past 3. I know what your saying...Man up and turn it up. 90 % of the time it's up at least around 5-6, but I don't know. I love her so much...just want to take care of my baby.

Charl

Member (SA)
Feb 26, 2012
Leon, GTO. Mexico
Possibly tightening screws that hold down the circuit board will be enough. If not you'll probably have to try and use some kind of dampening material like foam.

jaetee

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Florida's West Coast
Do Dynamat anti vibration sticky sheets come in varying thicknesses? If so, get some of that material (used mostly in cars) and stick it to whatever surface you can along the inside of the case. That might help deaden some of that vibration...

THAFUZZ

Member (SA)
May 5, 2009
Midwest, USA
staplegun said:
Thanks guys. Where's the best place to get Dynamat . Should I order online or is there a shop? :hmmm:
Car audio/ installation buinesses will have it. Summit Racing.com will have it. Basically it comes in rolls. Cut it to size, then, peel & stick. Automotive upholostery businesses might carry Dynamat. It's one of the best sound deadening materials on the market. ;-)

JVC Floyd

Inactive (Delete)
May 6, 2009
Maryland USA.
you could also try stuffing some soft foam behind the button ,just push it into the area around the button until you can't see it anymore .

Status
Not open for further replies.