Finally, I am also a proud owner of a JVC M90!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
More than 5 years of waiting finally paid off. I got my M90 today. :Yes: :yes:

The packing was excellent, 4 inch special foam and the undisputed King arrived in excellent shape. My GF777 was a bit unhappy seeing me with it, so also Sharp9696 and Conion C-100F. I told them to be calm and welcome the King. :yes: :yes: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My three M70s were so happy to see their big brother. :smooch: :smooch: :smooch:

The Boombox King is very dusty! Everything works except for a few SW bands which needs cleaning. He got all the knobs without microscopic scratches. A few marks on the corners, antennas with dents, and the top trim with crease and scratches.

will post pictures later..

blu_fuz

Staff member
Jun 3, 2009
WI
I was going to offer them $500 for the gospel box M90 :lol: .

Glad you got it man! :thumbsup:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
Well that's just awesome. :thumbsup: can't wait for pics, oh wait even better, we should have a meet... Being so close, heck to bad you couldn't make it last Saturday :-O Well now we are gonna have to plan one :yes:

BoomboxLover48

Member (SA)
Dec 3, 2010
Chicago, IL
baddboybill said:
Well that's just awesome. :thumbsup: can't wait for pics, oh wait even better, we should have a meet... Being so close, heck to bad you couldn't make it last Saturday :-O Well now we are gonna have to plan one :yes:
Thanks Bill!
We should meet! :yes: :yes: I travel quite a bit nowadays and that makes it hard. :yes: :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.