The one you wish you still had...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatdog

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Have you ever had a boombox that you sold or traded and now wished you had back?

For me, it would be [strike]my[/strike] the Sanyo M-X720K. It's not a powerhouse boombox, but man... the sweet sound it had. :drool:

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
My custom black Crown 950. I spent so much time and effort to make it look perfect and I was very dissappointed in the sound and sold it. It is an absolute looker that I wish I never sold. I learned a lesson from that one.

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
mellymelsr said:
My custom black Crown 950. I spent so much time and effort to make it look perfect and I was very dissappointed in the sound and sold it. It is an absolute looker that I wish I never sold. I learned a lesson from that one.
It's in good hands Melly :thumbsup:

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
I was a little depressed after trading my Sanyo 920 to Scott :sad: But am happy I got it back :drool: :-D I also miss the Gold Conion TC999 I traded to Adam, but think I will get over it :hmmm:

Ken

Member (SA)
Aug 30, 2009
Bremerton, WA, USA
mellymelsr said:
I know, I'm starting to feel the same way about my M-70. Didn't sound the best, compared to my other boxes, strangely ( and I've had two M-70's.) When there was no improvment in sound when I got the second, I knew it just wasn't ment to be. :thumbsdown:

Just like you, too, probably, I look at the pictures of my second and I feel a lot of regret. :-/ Never thought I'd miss those diodes so much. :no:

Hope it goes away. :blush:

migz180

Member (SA)
Dec 2, 2011
San Diego, CA/USA
My very first boombox was the LaSonic TRC-920 back in 1985...I was a breakdancer in the streets of L.A. and SHE was my biggest fan...she went everywhere with me...she even went to school with me...One day I put her down to but ice cream from the ice cream truck and when I turned around, she was gone! :'-( Not the best sounding boombox of them all but thats the one I wish I still had...and the one Im currently looking for to add to my collection!

mellymelsr

Member (SA)
Sep 11, 2009
Northern Cali
baddboybill said:
mellymelsr said:
It's in good hands Melly :thumbsup:
...I know it is Bill, plus I plan on making another one just like it very soon... :-D

baddboybill

Member (SA)
Jul 14, 2009
Hudson Florida
skippy1969 said:
my Telefunken I traded to Bill back too........... :'-( :sad: :sadno:
So sorry Scott :sad:, you have 1st dibs on it though :thumbsup:
MasterBlaster84 said:
My like new in the original box Lasonic 975, I stupidly sold it for some big quick cash in a moment of financial turmoil a few years ago. :'-(
Yes that was not a smart sell :no: should have sold your wife :yes: or car :yes: or house :yes: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.